Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Producers, Production Companies, Studios & Networks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2005, 10:00 PM   #1
BFinch
New User

Default Are the production companies for Steven Segal and Wesley Snipes still around?

Is Steamroller and Amen Ra still around? Both Segal and Snipes have been doing a lot of direct to DVD features and wondering if they around. Any information would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks.
BFinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 10:37 PM   #2
TDWoj

Default Re: Are the production companies for Steven Segal and Wesley Snipes still around?

Steamroller is still around, but I don't know if it's actually producing anything, admittedly, I haven't seen the last three releases, so I don't know if Steamroller was involved in any way. He -Steven Seagal - also had another one called Luminosity Pictures which produced the gawd-awful Out for a Kill, but nothing else. He is also involved in another production company which is producing films for the Oriental market with another business partner, Jimmy Moy, I think the company is called World Media and is based in Bangkok, but don't quote me on that.

Uh-oh. I think I've just been outed as an SS fangirl. Oh, crap.

I have more slinking away to do.

(slinks)
TDWoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 03:55 PM   #3
BFinch
New User

Default Re: Are the production companies for Steven Segal and Wesley Snipes still around?

LOL. Your secret is safe. I just noticed a lot of direct to DVD features with Snipes and Segal that have overseas financing and distribution. I have an action script and I was looking to query them about, but didn't know the status of their companies. Thanks for the info.
BFinch is offline   Reply With Quote