X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Raven... uh, ok.

Originally posted by Sinnycal View Post
    What a meaningless distinction.

I just got done dropping a load in the toilet that could be the next Ghostbusters if we assuming that Ghostbusters-level writing, acting, and directing will be attached to it.

Unfortunately for me, it turns out that writing the next Ghostbusters is the hard part. Who could've guessed?
    You're wrong. You can waste great talent on bad concepts. Starting with a good concept is actually important. But, keep on believing that you can polish that turd you just dropped into a golden nugget.

Comment

Actually writing a story with characters on the level of those found in Ghosbusters is the easy part. Once you come up with the barest nugget of a concept that countless people before you have already come up with, you're virtually at the finish line.

Comment

I don't mean to beat a dead horse but...

"Mark Wahlberg is in talks to star and produce the feature version of THE RAVEN at Universal with Montreuil directing! Screenwriter Justin Marks is penning the script."

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exc...a-studio-10529

"I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Comment

Working...
        X