Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitch Festivals

Does anyone know of any besides PitchFest?

Re: Pitch Festivals

Fade In run a well organized event, next one is in August. Also, the CS Expo and Scriptwriters Showcase offer the opportunity to pitch -- I was told the Showcase was a bit pricey (offering 15 mins instead of the usual 5 or 7, I think). I'm not sure if Scr(i)pt Mag will run the event next year, but I'm crossing my fingers that they do because the panels were excellent.
    Cheers,
    Chris

Comment

Thank you so much. This helps.

WOW! Expo 5's prices are very reasonable, considering the fact every other pitch festival I've researched charges $300.00 or more. Cool!

Comment

I will be attending the Fade In Pitch Festival in August. I am not sure what to expect. I am hoping to meet other "writers" like myself and gain experience pitching. It can't hurt...

Living where I do, meeting people within the industry is difficult so this is the best place for me to start.
        ~Well behaved women seldom make history~

~My first pitch~ I felt like I had a mouth full of marbles and every synapse in my brain was firing at once - Dreadful.~

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWillow44
          Thank you so much. This helps.

WOW! Expo 5's prices are very reasonable, considering the fact every other pitch festival I've researched charges $300.00 or more. Cool!
          Not so cool. With Expo, you pay additional fee per pitch (something like $25 for a 5 minute sit at the table).

Comment

Originally posted by JeWeL
            I will be attending the Fade In Pitch Festival in August. I am not sure what to expect. I am hoping to meet other "writers" like myself and gain experience pitching. It can't hurt...

Living where I do, meeting people within the industry is difficult so this is the best place for me to start.
            Good luck! It'll probably be a little while before I can pitch though.

I just started writing my tv series.

Comment

Working...
            X