Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Six Zero?

Anyone have experience with this company? Got a request not for my script, but for a writing sample, which is a first for me for a management company.

Interested if anyone is familiar with them?

Thanks!
    Last edited by sfire8; 08-17-2015, 04:08 PM.

Re: Three Six Zero?

never heard of them. What's the difference between a writing sample and your script?
    Write, rite, wright... until you get it RIGHT.

Comment

I'm also confused. Do they want like a 5 page writing sample from a script to prove you're not a fuc*in' idiot? And then they'll ask for the full script?
      I'm never wrong. Reality is just stubborn.

Comment

Edit:

Contained bad info. Removed to avoid confusion.
        Last edited by Ronaldinho; 08-20-2015, 03:58 PM.

Comment

These guys are legit. This is the company headed by Mark Gillespie, Dean Wilson, and David Unger, right? They seem more like talent managers with an eye toward music. They're partnered with Jay Z's Roc Nation and have a ton of music clients. Maybe they're expanding out to writers and directors, which would explain Unger.

I'm curious to know if your script is set in the music business/world.

Comment

Originally posted by docgonzo View Post
            These guys are legit. This is the company headed by Mark Gillespie, Dean Wilson, and David Unger, right? They seem more like talent managers with an eye toward music. They're partnered with Jay Z's Roc Nation and have a ton of music clients. Maybe they're expanding out to writers and directors, which would explain Unger.
            Ah that makes sense. Ignore my previous comment, then. Thanks for the info.

Comment

No, it was actually a TV series not set in the music biz. They were not interested in the show concept, but they said they liked my pitch and requested a "writing sample" of my choosing either feature or pilot.

Good to know they are legit. Thank you!!
              Last edited by sfire8; 08-20-2015, 07:47 AM.

Comment

They primarily rep Actors, Directors and Producers. Looks like they're doing some production, but are probably looking for a writer to work with one or more of their clients.
                Just my 2 cents, your mileage may vary.

-Steve Trautmann
                3rd & Fairfax: The WGAW Podcast

Comment

Working...
                X