Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WGAw Registry

I'm a WGAw member, but when I try to register a script on-line, it tries to charge me the non-member fee. Anybody know how to get the site to process me as a WGAw member and charge me the right amount?

Re: WGAw Registry

are you signing in first?

Comment

I log in to wga.org, then click on "register your script," which transfers me to wgawregistry.org. When I enter my info, it says it's going to charge $20 to my credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by Scribble View Post
        I log in to wga.org, then click on "register your script," which transfers me to wgawregistry.org. When I enter my info, it says it's going to charge $20 to my credit card.
        Just a suggestion, but you might want to try to login again on the wgaregistry page (if it's an option). It's possible your seesion didn't transfer and you're not logged in.
        The best way out is always through. - Robert Frost

Comment

i don't see that option on wgawregistry.org. there's no log-in for that service as far as I can tell. can't tell how they confirm whether you're a member or not. but thanks, guys, for trying.

Comment

Hi Scribble,

The WGA knows you by your Social Security number, so when you register a script, be sure to use that as your identifier and not your drivers license # (in that drop-down field).

Same thing happened to me the first time I tried to register a script online as a WGA member -- it charged me $20. I called the Guild and they told me to always use my Social Security # in that field. Next time I registered, it only charged me $10.

Send the Guild an email and they'll credit you the $10 dollars you were overcharged.

Good luck.

Late Night Writer

Comment

Thanks, LNW. I did use my SS#, and it still tried to charge me $20. But it's good to know that they'll credit me the difference.

Comment

Hey, guys. I hope since you're both in the guild that you'll give writeraction.com a try. It's an all WGA version of this board, with exec and agent tracking, the works.
                - - - - - - -
                Script consulting still going strong.

Details and updates here, as always: http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/...ead.php?t=9901

Comment

Working...
                X