No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fox NYTVF Sitcom Pilot Contest 2013

Originally posted by lostfootage View Post
    My friend and I both sent in scripts. He was contacted to sign a release. I was not.
    hm. Do you know how soon after the tweet he submitted? And when was he contacted about the release?
    "I need someone who laughs at all my jokes. You know; honest feedback."
    - C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock'd View Post
      hm. Do you know how soon after the tweet he submitted? And when was he contacted about the release?
      We both sent in scripts within 3-4 days of the tweet. About 6 days days later, he got an email with the release, etc. That was March 14.

Comment

Originally posted by lostfootage View Post
        We both sent in scripts within 3-4 days of the tweet. About 6 days days later, he got an email with the release, etc. That was March 14.
        Interesting. Thank for the info.
        - C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

Has anybody heard anything?

Comment

Originally posted by lache View Post
            Has anybody heard anything?
            "The selected finalists will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail on or about August 5, 2013"

Comment

Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
              "The selected finalists will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail on or about August 5, 2013"

Oh..so this year is much later. Okay, thanks.

Comment

August 5th is coming up fairly soon, anyone else excited? Hopefully they'll announce the finalists sometime before then

Comment

August 5th is coming up fairly soon, anyone else excited? Hopefully they'll announce the finalists sometime before then

Comment

I didn't even know that was the date because I've been working on a short script and doing some background acting gigs.
                    "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

edit
                      Last edited by gridlock'd; 07-23-2013, 08:08 AM.
                      - C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

This is a little late for me to worry about, but I entered this contest without realizing that they had a 1,500 script limit. I got a email receipt for my script, but I heard that that still doesn't guarantee that I made the cut-off. Does anybody know if their website still allowed entries after the cut-offs, and if so, does that mean my entry was simply not read??

Comment

Originally posted by onthecusp View Post
                          This is a little late for me to worry about, but I entered this contest without realizing that they had a 1,500 script limit. I got a email receipt for my script, but I heard that that still doesn't guarantee that I made the cut-off. Does anybody know if their website still allowed entries after the cut-offs, and if so, does that mean my entry was simply not read??
                          They stop accepting entries after 1500, so you should be fine.

Comment

3 days until they should announce the finalists, although I don't know how timely they are with these things

Comment

3 days until they should announce the finalists, although I don't know how timely they are with these things
                              Tomorrow! I think they will begin calling people?

Comment

Originally posted by lache View Post
                                Tomorrow! I think they will begin calling people?

Or emailing...fingers crossed.
                                "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Working...
                                X