Clear All

• Game of Thrones - Season 6

Am I the only one watching? Last night's episode was
    "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Re: Game of Thrones - Season 6

Totally

Comment

It has been an incredible season. TBOTB was beyond awesome.
      http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

I loved those camera angles and...

SPOILER

...How the events of that battle reinforced the Jon and Melisandre conversation. So many near misses for Jon, possibly proving he HAS been chosen.

Comment

Other than "Hodor" episode, this was the finest of the season-- every season I'm hoping they will let loose the dragons.

SPOILERS:

Only problem is that I don't understand why Sansa didn't reveal her plan to Jon? I'm thinking Jon may have listened to her if she had. And though the battle was amazing, their relationship is a bit muddy.

But, "they're starving, you said it yourself..." was a home run for our girl Sansa.
          "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

I feel that now that they're working beyond the source material, Thrones has become more of a TV show. Before it had that huge-world, novel feel. Now we're getting the wins everyone expects.

Comment

It's my understanding they are working from Martin's notes. He has said in interviews his goal was to break the characters apart, open them up to the world, and then bring them together. With only a dozen + 1 episodes left and the little wars needing resolved before the big one, I'd expect the wins to mount until we get a "whedon"esque finale where many beloveds get systematically offed without mercy.

Comment

Best. Season. Ever.

"I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Comment

The series is the greatest thing ever put on Television.

Of course it's not TV, it's HBO. But still.

Comment

I predict Jaime will fall for Dyarius. After all, she is the blondest in the land.

But in the end, Dynarius will ally with Jon Snow, the rightful heir and the first of his name. (I know, there are probably thousands of Jon Snows)

And poor Cersei will be brutally murdered by the Night King who will remove his face to show the world it is really... Arya Stark!

And in a strange twist of fate..

Jaime will single handedly (hehe) save Brianne of Tarth, and express his undying love to her, after all, she is only a shade less blonde, but unfortunately she will die in his arms having fought off the Many Faced Gods to save Jaime's life.

What do you predict?
                    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Working...
                    X