Do you think there's a Fortnite or Battlefield V Battle Royale movie in the making?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think there's a Fortnite or Battlefield V Battle Royale movie in the making?

Title pretty much says it all. Adult version of hunger games 1 I guess?
    I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Do you think there's a Fortnite or Battlefield V Battle Royale movie in the making?

They (Hollywood) have been working on TV series based on "Battlefield" since fall of 2012.

I have not seen a deal yet for "Fortnite," though. I'm sure they'll probably try at some point, if they are not already working on it now (quietly).
    Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 03-31-2019, 06:59 PM.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Re: you think there's a Fortnite or Battlefield V Battle Royale movie in the making?

It's up to me then!
      I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Re: Do you think there's a Fortnite movie in the making?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Royale_(film)

they did that back in 2000 it grossed 3 billion in Japan

we can see how the Sonic movie does?
        Ricky Slade: Listen to me, I intentionally make this gun look that way because I am smart.

Comment

Re: Do you think there's a Fortnite Battlefield V Battle Royale movie in the making?

No way -- they never will make movies out of video games. What are you insane? What's next board games? Toys?

Comment

Re: Do you think there's a Fortnite Battlefield V Battle Royale movie in the making?

Originally posted by Bono View Post
            No way -- they never will make movies out of video games. What are you insane? What's next board games? Toys?
            Disney theme park rides?

28 pages into Battlefield Royale before putting it aside because of the failure of Australiasian players to be able connect to BFV Battle Royal anymore has robbed me of some enthusiasm.

Actually it's been an interesting exercise, taking an established body of work with literally no story and trying to make it work for screen
            I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X