No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Feature or TV

Originally posted by Bono View Post
    You should have been in my head to think of the ways they murdered you... glad "you're" back... and not an imposter... which is not a real theory I'm having.... or is it?
    How do you know I'm not a CAA-bot at this point? This may not even be the real Gucci.
    Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

Knowing Hollywood you've been REBOOTED.

Comment

I identify as reimagined... (LGBTQR - Memorize it!)

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
          I identify as reimagined... (LGBTQR - Memorize it!)
          Was at a kiosk for self check in for flu shot. Was about 5-6 options for gender. Almost tossed the kiosk and walked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vango View Post
            Was at a kiosk for self check in for flu shot. Was about 5-6 options for gender. Almost tossed the kiosk and walked out.
            Ha!

Fukk it, just put the whole goddamn alphabet!

Comment

Originally posted by Vango View Post
              Why? Did it make you feel insecure? How does it hurt you if there are five or six options?

Comment

Ruh roh

Comment

Originally posted by Klazart View Post
                  Why? Did it make you feel insecure? How does it hurt you if there are five or six options?
                  It doesn't hurt me personally, but I find it saddening to think about how it's affecting our youth. I think we are losing part of our humanity. I believe I read a quote some time ago from a parent saying, "I'll let my child choose what sex they want to be." That child was 3 years old, not intersex. The child is 3. They don't know what they want. Many of us wanted to be astronauts when we were 7.

I think this parent also said "it's not up to me what sex the child is." Yes, it's not. The sex is often randomly determined, and if you believe in God, it is determined in the eyes of God.

There are 2 sexes. Male and female. Sometimes, a child will be born as intersex, and the sex is often determined later. This is how humanity was created in the eyes of God.

Some things are going a little too far, in my humble opinion. I read something the other day about Miss Spain being a transgender. Which is fine with me, as long as that individual is being treated equally, and not given any advantages. I couldn't help but think, doesn't that seem a little discriminatory? In a country full of some of the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the world, that this individual gets selected. It seemed there was a political and sociocultural agenda behind it.

Don't want to argue about this. Just answering a question you posed.

Thanks.

Comment

Since I may have started this:

For me...

I just don't care. Martians would view all of us as--> HUMANS. I do not believe for a second that they'd make any distinctions. That's good enough for me [human].

I'm from a generation where I remember taking the census in school and there was no option to choose what I actually am. I've been an "other" my entire life. But, I'll never "identify" as that, that's for, ironically OTHERS who try to force me into some bullsh!t box. Nah, bruh, I'm just me... Gucci.

I'm atheist, until proven otherwise, to the death. I'm extremely socially liberal. I'll let my gay dude friends (and my lesbian besties) kiss me on the cheek. Whatever. Just no tongue action, bruh! And no grabbing my azz! One of my mom's best friends starting when I was 7 was openly gay and that aspect wasn't hidden from me, so this is nothing new for me. But, this I JUST OUT WOKE YOU culture is getting to be fukkin stupid.

WRITING: I'd like to see more LGBTQR (hadda throw my joke for levity) represented in film/TV, I just wish people would show these people and NEVER mention it, we'll figure it out. Don't make it their defining character trait, because it ain't.

ps... I don't care if you pray in school. Fukkin go for it!

Comment

Reading between the lines of these land mines, I think you guys are saying I should write a web series...

I have so much to say on this topic -- let me just sum it up by saying I like to check all the boxes that aren't me, because F them, that's why...

Comment

Both? I write both. Sold both. But only the films, and not all of them, got made. Write low budget films, streaming series... Have fun doing it. I have my next 2 films scripts ready to write... and both are gonna be fun, but for completely different reasons. One may be the weirdest one ever...

I stopped worrying about anything and stopped trying to write what I thought people wanted and it made all the difference in the world. I still keep the budgets at a 5 million max because I know there are lots of producers in that price range and as you go up, less and less...

Stop thinking so much and start having fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by EdFury View Post
                          Both? I write both. Sold both. But only the films, and not all of them, got made. Write low budget films, streaming series... Have fun doing it. I have my next 2 films scripts ready to write... and both are gonna be fun, but for completely different reasons. One may be the weirdest one ever...

I stopped worrying about anything and stopped trying to write what I thought people wanted and it made all the difference in the world. I still keep the budgets at a 5 million max because I know there are lots of producers in that price range and as you go up, less and less...

Same...

I don't write anything over 5 mil now. Got my ass kicked for 3-4 years with high budget stuff. Not recommended!

Although, then you hear stories from your rep like 'Yeah, one of my clients sold something in the 20 mil range and they bumped the budget to 60 mil.' So... who friggin knows, I don't GET this town.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
                            Same...

I don't write anything over 5 mil now. Got my ass kicked for 3-4 years with high budget stuff. Not recommended!

Although, then you hear stories from your rep like 'Yeah, one of my clients sold something in the 20 mil range and they bumped the budget to 60 mil.' So... who friggin knows, I don't GET this town.
                            Reps lie.

Comment

Reps lie.
                              TRUTH!

Being married to one will super teach you that lesson. LOL

Comment

That's what I'm trying to do. But then you get repped (which you need) and they get in the way of what I think I should write. And it's funny. I just write what I think. Get repped. Then somehow I'm the least qualified person to determine what I should write next. Or at least that's how it worked for me...

The TV pilot I just wrote, I wrote it for me. It was fun.

And honestly I'm going to write a feature next I just want to write like 10 ideas at once. I'm too excited... so picking one over the other is my hardest choice now. I've been in a writing coma and I'm waking up and I always had too many good ideas. I'm just bad at taking good idea and writing it the second I have it, to not like the inspiration fade away... it's my fault...

Comment

Working...
                                X