Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager/agents Search

Anyone know who the lit agents/managers are at the following -- even just one or two names.

Untitled Entertainment
    Nine Yards Entertainment
    Management 360

Yes, I've tried the normal channels (esp. IMDB) but they just have names and "manager/agent" a lot of times and you can't tell if they handle lit or talent and some of their lists tend to be wrong (people have left, etc).

Any help would be appreciated.
    "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Re: Manager/agents Search

At Management 360 - I think Geoff Morley is a lit agent.

Comment

I believe Laura Rister and Jennifer Levine are the ones to target at Untitlted, though they may concentrate more on television.

Comment

Laura Rister is primarily a feature manager (tho everyone is trying to get into the TV game lately) and Jen Levine is lit head and also, features, unless that's changed in the last year or two.

Comment

What I do with IMDB is click on the list of clients for each agent, when it is not clearly mentioned that such or such agent is a lit agent, and then determine whether clients are mostly writers or actors. It does seem that some managers represent both, so it can be confusing, but it they have several "serious" writers on their client list, I would say you're good to go. It sure does take up a lot of time though trackingb.com is a good resource also, even if you're not a member. You can research previous months for free.

Comment

Untitled Entertainment: Jennifer Levine, Laura Rister, Van Johnson

Management 360: Ben Forkner, Nicole King, David Seltzer

Nine Yards Entertainment: Steve Crawford, Lauren Palotay, A. Ray
            http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Limama...what does the A stand for in A. Ray?

Comment

Originally posted by JackBNimble View Post
                Limama...what does the A stand for in A. Ray?
                Good question. I did a Google, came up flat. Maybe I'll call them today and ask.

Comment

Does anyone have the addy for Laura Rister and/or Jennifer Levine?

It seems Untitled uses both firstname@ and lastname@

Comment

Aaron Ray...but he is at the Collective now I believe????
                    "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

Thanks so much guys/gals, really appreciated!

And yeah Rant, that's what I try doing too. Looking at what clients they rep. For some of the agents/managers (especially ones that look new since I've looked at their employees) I'm thinking maybe they're an assistant that was just promoted to agent/manager.
                      "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Comment

According to IMDPRO, Aaron Ray is at Collective currently.
                        "I wrote my first novel because I wanted to read it." - Toni Morrison

www.ttaraturk.com

Comment

Originally posted by scruffdiva View Post
                          According to IMDPRO, Aaron Ray is at Collective currently.
                          Thanks for the update!

Comment

Nine Yards Entertainment became Luber Roklin when Luber and Ray went their separate ways and Luber partnered with Lena Roklin. Steve Crawford stayed with Luber, and Lauren Palotay no longer appears to be in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNeckJoe View Post
                              Nine Yards Entertainment became Luber Roklin when Luber and Ray went their separate ways and Luber partnered with Lena Roklin. Steve Crawford stayed with Luber, and Lauren Palotay no longer appears to be in the business.
                              Thanks for clarifying this. I knew there was something wrong there but couldn't remember what it was. Incidentally, for those who stayed, the old 9yards email still seems to work.

Comment

Working...
                              X