No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Elusive Exec

Originally posted by CthulhuRises View Post
    For what it's worth, sounds like a cool script.
    Thanks, Cthulhu. Took a lot of work to get to the current draft. And I just received an email minutes ago saying the day got away from him and that he'll try for Monday. Armed with the knowledge in this thread, I told him "no worries, schedules get busy! Monday sounds good, talk then (or at your earliest convenience)." I no longer feel like the poor sap who was stood up at prom, haha.
    FADE IN:
    PERSEVERANCE OVERCOMES ADVERSITY
    NEVER FADE OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by Jai Brandon View Post
      Thanks, Cthulhu. Took a lot of work to get to the current draft. And I just received an email minutes ago saying the day got away from him and that he'll try for Monday. Armed with the knowledge in this thread, I told him "no worries, schedules get busy! Monday sounds good, talk then (or at your earliest convenience)." I no longer feel like the poor sap who was stood up at prom, haha.
      And there you have it. Real professionals are good for their word. Glad you could learn from this. Hope it works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by EdFury View Post
        And there you have it. Real professionals are good for their word. Glad you could learn from this. Hope it works for you.
        Thanks, Ed. I'll be happy to report a success story if it happens...
        FADE IN:
        NEVER FADE OUT.

Comment

Glad it's working out, Jai. I'm doing an e-mail dance with producers at the moment. I'm sure by the end of August my hair will be be completely gray.
          http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
            Glad it's working out, Jai. I'm doing an e-mail dance with producers at the moment. I'm sure by the end of August my hair will be be completely gray.
            Haha, yeah it's frustrating. Good luck with your producers as well! Hopefully it'll all work out great.
            FADE IN:
            NEVER FADE OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
              Limama, there's always a solution.
              “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Comment

sounds like you are in good shape, Jai.

FYI, it took me 4 months to finally get on the same page with my old manager before finally meeting and signing with him. If he offered for you to come in to their office, chances are they want to work with you.
                Write, rite, wright... until you get it RIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by asteven50 View Post
                  sounds like you are in good shape, Jai.

FYI, it took me 4 months to finally get on the same page with my old manager before finally meeting and signing with him. If he offered for you to come in to their office, chances are they want to work with you.
                  I hope that's the case. I'd leave NYC for LA in a heartbeat if I was called out there. I don't know anything about the city though, only that a car is a must.
                  FADE IN:
                  NEVER FADE OUT.

Comment

Working...
                  X