Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowdfunding campaign for feature drama FOR IZZY

So I've written/directed my 2nd feature FOR IZZY, which we're raising post-production funds (and in the process taking off my cloak of anonymity, but I don't post much and I really have nothing to hide haha).

Indiegogo campaign here: http://www.forizzy.com

It's about a recovering addict who moves in next door to a young woman with autism, and the pair form an unlikely friendship. I wrote the script with the intention of shooting it documentary style that incorporates various media (animation, consumer cameras, in-character interviews, and traditional scenes).

Teaser trailer (extended version): https://youtu.be/LpZllONF3Sw

If this is the kind of project you believe in, help out by either contributing to our campaign, or spreading the word (all social media links on the campaign page).

Tiny budget with a big heart that hopefully punches above its weight!

Re: Crowdfunding campaign for feature drama FOR IZZY

Quick update: this crowdfunding thing is nuts. We've since been covered on Indiewire, CNN and NBC News (thanks to one of our lead actors who was on a press tour with her Emmy nom).

In any case, there's it's than 10 hours away (as of this writing) to our deadline. We're closing in on our target, so if this kind of project is something you believe in and you've been thinking about contributing (no amount is too small), please do so before then!

Comment

Originally posted by redturtle View Post
      We're closing in on our target, so if this kind of project is something you believe in and you've been thinking about contributing (no amount is too small), please do so before then!
      That's awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Ah the delay/approval of these postings...

Anyhow, we hit our goal! Not sure if anyone here contributed, but if you did, thank you!!

Comment

Working...
        X