Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crazy Rich Asians

What's that, sir? You want to supersize that order of fries with your Happy Meal?

Whoops. Oh, sorry. Wrong thread.

We were talking about what -- CRAZY RICH ASIANS? Of course I haven't seen it, but I get antsy any time people pay much attention to that "low-profile" 60% or so of the human race.

Not only do "they" (wink wink nod nod) seem poised for ascendancy in the not so distant future, but the next generation of my own family is already about 75% East Asian -- a percentage that seems likely to increase, given the fact that my blonde-haired niece is wearing cheongsams and kimonos at age 4.

Unfortunately, my own DNA return is only 1/16 Asian, and that mostly "Gypsy" from Andalusia by way of Mexico, which opens a whole other can of worms, so you can see how I might be getting paranoi --

MODERATOR INTERVENTION: REDACTED FOR CONTENT
    Last edited by Max Otto Schrenck; 09-06-2018, 06:13 AM. Reason: i unreacted what i could

Comment

Originally posted by Crayon View Post
      Max - Calm down, bro. I can't continue with this verbal aggression.
      I suggest you don't waste your time responding to anymore posts. Some people just enjoy the kind of attention they get from provoking people. Spend your time on something more productive like research for your script.
      "I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.-- Peter De Vries

Comment

I'm really basking in that attention as I watch another carful of gangsters give me the stink eye for not having their 14 special Macs each individually prepared, along with 4 chocolate, 2 vanilla, 1 strawberry shakes and 7 Big Gulp sodas ready on time. Really basking, I tell you.

Comment

Working...
        X