Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHiPs

Congrats to my old AOL chat pals Cheryl and Nick on their new show! Cheryl used to haunt DD.
    http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Re: CHiPs

It's not new --- it's a redo! But you probably knew that. It's just one of my all time favorite shows -- so I'm excited and jealous.

A-Team would be a better show than movie -- 24 style.

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
      It's not new --- it's a redo! But you probably knew that. It's just one of my all time favorite shows -- so I'm excited and jealous.

A-Team would be a better show than movie -- 24 style.
      I remember when they tried to restart CHiPs in the late 90s (I think it was?) with that backdoor pilot movie on TNT. Even had Ponch and John in it. I was hoping that would spark its comeback but, alas, it wasn't meant to be then.

Hope this time it lasts. I miss me some CHiPs.
      "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

Nick and Cheryl clearly got the right NUMBERS for this.

http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

This might spur some ideas on how to improve the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0c69_wuSSI

Comment

Originally posted by LIMAMA View Post
            Nick and Cheryl clearly got the right NUMBERS for this.

Ah, I thought I recognized that name as Minibrain!
            "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

OUCH, ouch, that hurts

You know it's so funny. I went to my ENT "Ear, Nose, Throat" doctor in Burbank and that day I picked my mother up for brunch and when we got there we got to the elevator. This doctor services mainly sag and to a lesser extent wga and other entertainment industry members. My mother, an absolute dear and a real sweatheart of an angel was standing right in front of the doors, and they opened and in her face practically walked Eric Estrada. She broke a great big smile with a slight gasp, then exclaimed, "I know who you are!" That moment was a stunner and yet for a split few seconds it would leave a lasting impression on several people, myself included.

He was holding his left shoulder and said aloud "Ouch, it hurts, ouch," just like a little child might bemoan and both she, another couple and I broke out laughing as he walked away again saying ouch it hurts. He actually sounded like a little kid coming from the doctor and seemed almost ready to cry.

I got upfloor to my ENT and told the nurse who we saw, asking why he was in such pain? They had given him a simple flu shot in the arm, and he whined aloud like he was in severe pain and nearly dying from a simple shoulder flu vaccination. Who would have ever thought Ponch was crying so bad. Also, I was surprised how small he is physically. Not nearly as tall or brawny as the TV cameras made him appear. But that day was so sudden and funny, just had to mention it since we are doing CHiPS here.

Comment

Working...
              X