Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brillstein Grey anyone ?

I had this: initial first name initial last name at bep-la.com and it came back to me. And this for a rep who is alive and well.

Does anyone know if it's changed?

Some places are sneaky, they don't have the same email structure for every rep... oh, those little devils.

Re: Brillstein Grey anyone ?

I believe it is

initial first name period last name spelled out at bep-la.com

For example: [email protected] (This is me, I just made it up, don't send me queries, please!).
    Last edited by LIMAMA; 02-24-2009, 07:09 PM. Reason: me
    http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Aaah, so there is a period... on IMDB I believe it was without... OK, I'll try, thanks.

I don't see these guys coming up on a whole lot of specs but they are attached to a lot of the Black List.

Incidentally, my top "ten" of the 2008 Black List managers, if I counted correctly:

Management 360 (8 scripts)
      Energy (6)
      Anoymous Content - Industry (5)
      Principato Young (4)
      3 Arts - Benderspink - Caliber - Brillstein Grey (3)
      Underground - New Wave - Untitled - Circle of Confusion (2)

Several others were (1). There were some (2)'s that I didn't count either... Kaplan Perrone, others.

Mosaic I didn't count, they seem sort of like a fortress. Anyone know how to get through to them ??

OK, so basically my list is useless. I'll revise and repost. I did this on my lunch break and got distracted when they delivered my chicken tortilla soup. I was doing it for personal reasons, so some of the ones I had contacted and was rejected by, I didn't count...

But for the top five, it's good to go. Those names come up time and time again, those guys are unstoppable (though some are clearly not open to queries).

But I will do this more methodically and repost.

I do think these lists are only as good as they are current. So when I repost, this should be a good indication of who is repping the most exciting material in HW these days. As of, well, a couple of months ago.

Comment

delete
        Last edited by Anonymity; 03-04-2009, 04:40 PM.

Comment

What is Brillstein's official submission policy? I know they answer cold equeries, but I wanted to know if this actually a rare incident or regular protocol.

Comment

Working...
          X