Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinosaurs & aliens - doctors and scientists

What professionals would be called upon if a totally new living creature was found, such as a dinosaur or alien? Is a biological scientist enough? I don't know what types of scientists were involved in Jurassic Park and all I know of E.T. is that he was pursued by a government agency.

Thanks in advance.
    M.A.G.A.

Re: Dinosaurs & aliens - doctors and scientists

I used to work at a zoo & science museum when I was growing up, but it's been so long that my memory of all is far from perfect.

But most likely a team of specialized experts would be brought in. A cryptozoologist, a paleontologist, a herpetologist, a biologist, and possibly a zoologist and even a astrobiologist. And depending on the type of "creature" maybe a marine biologist.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Originally posted by SundownInRetreat View Post
      What professionals would be called upon if a totally new living creature was found, such as a dinosaur or alien?
      If it happens in either France or China, then a professional chef would definitely be called upon.
      Know this: I'm a lazy amateur, so trust not a word what I write.
      "The ugly can be beautiful. The pretty, never." ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Crayon View Post
        If it happens in either France or China, then a professional chef would definitely be called upon.
        Aaaaannd there's-your-title!

CULINARY

Comment

This team could already be in place, but in a twist of fate, the President fires them just months before the outbreak - sorry, discovery - and they have to be reassembled...

Comment

Will, thanks so much!
            Last edited by SundownInRetreat; 08-09-2020, 03:59 PM.
            M.A.G.A.

Comment

Working...
            X