X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Concept Seller

Originally posted by Craig Mazin View Post
    Congratulations on your persistence in winning internet fights.

However, you're wrong.

In many ways, this thread has served as an interesting sort of sieve, separating people who can actually engage in thought experiments from people who are inveterately literal-minded.

If anyone seriously thinks that I, the writer of what I've written, is against high-concept material, then they need to re-evaluate their connection to reality.

C.
    I'm not sure where that perception came from, as you've said nothing against high concept material at all.

The thread has probably been one of the more useful and interesting in recent memory, although I have certainly been hung up on a very different interpretation of your initial post than yours. Still, if everyone agreed, we wouldn't still be here and a lot of great stuff wouldn't have been aired.
    TimeStorm & Blurred Vision Book info & blog: https://stormingtime.com//

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Mazin View Post
      Congratulations on your persistence in winning internet fights.

However, you're wrong.
      The irony is not lost.

In many ways, this thread has served as an interesting sort of sieve, separating people who can actually engage in thought experiments from people who are inveterately literal-minded.
      Don't forget the thrid group of people who didn't contribute because they felt they were beyond these sort of hypotheticals and actually had a consistent writing philosophy based off of actual wisdom.[/quote]

If anyone seriously thinks that I, the writer of what I've written, is against high-concept material, then they need to re-evaluate their connection to reality.
      Craig, with the dagger to the side. Easy. Laura's a nice girl.

Comment

And now let's get back to writing...
        "Ecco il grande Zampano!"

Comment

I think, in the interest of eschewing dizzying circles, let's seal this sucker now. Amazing thread.

On to the next one, people.
          sigpic

Website
          Tweets
          Book

Comment

Working...
          X