Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Surrender: A Galaxy Quest Documentary

For a great look behind-the-scenes of how the movie Galaxy Quest, (1999), struggled to make it through production and achieve its MPA rating, watch Never Surrender: A Galaxy Quest Documentary, (2019).
    “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Re: Never Surrender: A Galaxy Quest Documentary

Originally posted by TigerFang View Post
    For a great look behind-the-scenes of how the movie Galaxy Quest, (1999), struggled to make it through production and achieve its MPA rating, watch Never Surrender: A Galaxy Quest Documentary, (2019).
    Thank you for posting this. It is a great comedy movie. I watch it once a year, and I'll def watch the doc. Probably tonight!

Comment

I absolutely love Galaxy Quest!

It is a great mash of star trek, buck rogers, and orville, even tho orville came later. lol

I will def check out the doc. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Comment

I watched it tonight. It's really interesting, especially the conversations about how they managed to hit the right tone. Good stuff!

Comment

I finally got time to watch the galaxy quest doc. Very well done and I learned some cool things.
          I definitely recommend watching, even if you haven't seen the film.

Afterward there were some other docs recommended, one was Life after Flash, about Sam Jones (who played flash gordon in the movie), the other cast members, and the strife that happened during filming.

I was pleasantly surprised by what I learned in this doc. Hubby is a big flash gordon fan, me not so much, although I will watch it when he watches it. But I gained a better appreciation for the film after watching this doc about it. Highly recommend it as well.

Comment

Working...
          X