Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Effect of the Coronavirus

Well, looks like Michael Bay's going to do a Pandemic thriller called Songbird that starts production in 5 weeks.

Just wonder how you can get a Dentist cleaning these days. Can't wait 2 years for a cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Friday View Post
      Well, looks like Michael Bay's going to do a Pandemic thriller called Songbird that starts production in 5 weeks.

Just wonder how you can get a Dentist cleaning these days. Can't wait 2 years for a cleaning.
      If you have any do-it-yourself tendencies, Dremel® tool has lots of accessories that can help you get that dental job done! Combine that with some Prophylaxis Paste and voilà! You’ll have a smile no one will forget!
      “Nothing is what rocks dream about” ― Aristotle

Comment

I'm still waiting for the Roland Emmerich version. I'll see them both.
        "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Originally posted by finalact4 View Post
          I'm still waiting for the Roland Emmerich version. I'll see them both.

LOL. I'm waiting for their "Murder Hornets" the movie.

By the way, what's considered too long for a pilot page count wise?

Comment

Well...if we don't see a ridiculous spike in covid cases in a few weeks I might grow a little suspicious.

Comment

When is 2020 going to turn good...?

Comment

LOL. I'm waiting for their "Murder Hornets" the movie.
                Sharknado vs Murder Hornets à la Predator vs. Alien

Comment

I moved the (off topic for this thread) TV script length posts to their own thread in WRITING FOR TV forum:

http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/...ad.php?t=85697
                  Will
                  Done Deal Pro
                  www.donedealpro.com

Comment

It looks like COVID-19 will be with us a while longer. Personally, I still wear a mask and gloves to go shopping anywhere. It gets me a lot of stares and snickers (not the candy bar) from those who refuse to wear a mask, but “He laughs best that laughs last.” (from Aesop’s Fables, “The Heifer and the Ox”)

Comment

Wearing face coverings is reasonable - but why are people wearing gloves? What exactly is the point? Is it so that, after venturing abroad, the gloves can just be thrown away and one doesn't have to bother to wash and/or sanitise one's hands?
                      Know this: I'm a lazy amateur, so trust not a word what I write.
                      "The ugly can be beautiful. The pretty, never." ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Crayon View Post
                        Wearing face coverings is reasonable - but why are people wearing gloves? What exactly is the point? Is it so that, after venturing abroad, the gloves can just be thrown away and one doesn't have to bother to wash and/or sanitise one's hands?
                        Wearing gloves keeps grit and grime, however faint, from getting under one's fingernails. That's the reason I wear them. It's also nice to have them on when walking the dog and the plastic bag tears a little when picking up after him.

Comment

I wonder to myself, "How much of the movie will be explosions?-

Unless your dentist is Dr. Deadeasy, the dental peeps are very hygienic and sanitary about their practices. Just don't sit in the waiting room with others.

Comment

Face shield and gloves. The dentist can simply use those.
                            Check out my videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/NyFilmmaker32/videos

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFang View Post
                              I wonder to myself, "How much of the movie will be explosions?-

Unless your dentist is Dr. Deadeasy, the dental peeps are very hygienic and sanitary about their practices. Just don't sit in the waiting room with others.
                              Or if you´re appropriately spaced, and you wear a mask and gloves it should be okay.
                              Check out my videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/NyFilmmaker32/videos

Comment

Working...
                              X