No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black List view/download ratios

Lauri,
    Was interested to know if you saw a marked increase in downloads of DEAD RECKONING following the good weekend for GRAVITY. I listed my untitled female space thriller and it got an almost instantaneous pro download - so based on timing, it was probably money well spent (the graphic novel publisher listed THE CHRONIC ARGONAUTS and paid for the reviews, so that was a freebie for me).
    Rootin' fer ya!

Comment

Originally posted by DangoForth View Post
      Lauri,
      Was interested to know if you saw a marked increase in downloads of DEAD RECKONING following the good weekend for GRAVITY. !
      I wish, but nope. Taking other steps to get the word out.
      "People who work in Hollywood are the ones who didn't quit." -- Lawrence Kasdan

Please visit my website and blog: www.lauridonahue.com.

Comment

Last week my script got an 8. So far 15 pro views, 15 downloads and 17 non-unique downloads.

Comment

I uploaded a new script today and I got a download alert that it was downloaded by an industry member. That's different from the reader download, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Anointed View Post
            I uploaded a new script today and I got a download alert that it was downloaded by an industry member. That's different from the reader download, correct?
            What's you logline?
            I'm never wrong. Reality is just stubborn.

Comment

Originally posted by Anointed View Post
              If you paid for a review, it could be the BL reviewer, if not, then it's an industry pro.

Comment

My BL experiment continues.... 52 pro views... 19 pro downloads... 30 non-unique downloads... 3 pro ratings of 8 or 9, and now one option offer from a legitimate film production company that I turned down flat because it was so bad, but now have my manager negotiating. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by EdFury View Post
                  My BL experiment continues.... 52 pro views... 19 pro downloads... 30 non-unique downloads... 3 pro ratings of 8 or 9, and now one option offer from a legitimate film production company that I turned down flat because it was so bad, but now have my manager negotiating. We'll see.
                  Congrats on the option offer! Hope you can get a good deal...

Comment

Originally posted by EdFury View Post
                    Congrats, that's great news. Let us know how things turn out (and don't let 'em screw you in the deal.)

Comment

Just to throw some TV pilot perspective in here, I scored an 8 on December 5th, and by that Monday I had 7 pro views with 3 pro downloads. But it's been stagnant since, and it's still in the Top 3 single-cam comedies uploaded. I've sent in for another eval hoping that helps.

Comment

Working...
                      X