No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thriller rewrite (paid assignment)

Hi there,

A producer/director I know is looking for an experienced thriller writer to rewrite a script of his. This is a paid opportunity, although I'm sure it will not be WGA scale. I'd do it myself except that I don't write thrillers. I told him I'd be happy to help him find someone. If anyone here is interested, please PM me with your experience, credits, contests wins/placements, etc...

Thanks!
    Last edited by grumpywriter; 11-13-2014, 02:01 PM.

Re: Thriller rewrite (paid assignment)

Originally posted by grumpywriter View Post
    Hi there,

A producer/director I know is looking for an experienced thriller writer to rewrite a script of his. This is a paid opportunity, although I'm sure it will not be WGA scale. I'd do it myself except that I don't write thrillers. I told him I'd be happy to help him find someone. If anyone here is interested, please PM me with your experience, credits, contests wins/placements, etc...

Thanks!
    Thanks to everyone who inquired about this and sent me their info. Staggering amount of talent here! I haven't been able to respond to everyone but I've passed all of your info. along to the producer/director and he is reviewing it, and I will request samples from writers he's interested in.

Comment

What ever happened with this?

Comment

Did anything happen with this?

Comment

Nope. In the end, he didn't end up hiring anyone and tabled the project.

Comment

And that's how it generally works in the independent film world.

Comment

Originally posted by grumpywriter View Post
              Nope. In the end, he didn't end up hiring anyone and tabled the project.

Comment

Working...
              X