Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ENTRIES ONLY - Valentine's Day Shorts

(Sung while waiting in line to be examined by an uncaring Army medical officer: )

I swear by the wet head of my
    First taste of gonorrhea
    It is this ugly voice that I forever fear
    "Next!"

~The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, "Next"

That one's for anyone with an itch.

-Derek
    My Web Page - naked women, bestial sex, and whopping big lies.
    Take the critiques you get with a grain of salt. Invariably, some of the critics will be kooks, bitter curmudgeons, or complete fools. ~odocoileus

Comment

originally posted by vig:am i that stupid to believe that if you add one to dp, and take one from dclary have a different winner as opposed to a tie.

this is crazy, i made a faucking mistake, either change the score to represent what i voted originally or live by my mistake and count it correctly.

wow, this scandal is deplorable. question can i get the lost point so it at least looks like i got a point?

vig

I'm not taking away dclary's point. I added a point to dpaterso, because dclary didn't vote for a 3rd place person and you made a mistake with your vote. Two unfortunate incidents that had nothing to do with me or the other entrants. Add to the fact that the contest had ended. It wasn't just an issue of YOUR vote, vig - being the deciding factor or dclary not voting for a 3rd place person.

This was a gray situation, that I had to think long and hard about. I could go with my original plan and keep it as is; or take into consideration your mistake (that I took your word for and adjusted accordingly. THANKS.) AND the fact that the votes were counted, the contest was over, and dclary was already chosen as the the winner.

My solution: dpaterso gets a first place win, along with dclary -The other entrants move up in their rankings. Okay.

I don't care if you're happy about it or not, vig. Move on. I took all things into consideration and I was definitely fair with my decision. Jesus.

KWV

P.S. I did an edit to reflect ALL of the winners that tied for third place.
      Last edited by Kwvillen; 02-21-2006, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the vote vig-man, I know it must have been hard. "glimpses of mediocrity have blossomed in this vast wast land" -- too funny. Made funnier by the fact you could be right. It's a fun contest so as K says let's move on. Damn, where's the button to close this thread?

-Derek
        My Web Page - naked women, bestial sex, and whopping big lies.
        Take the critiques you get with a grain of salt. Invariably, some of the critics will be kooks, bitter curmudgeons, or complete fools. ~odocoileus

Comment

first off kvw, i don't have to move on. you spammed this board way to much for me to let this go. dclary didn't give a third place vote because he did it for stradgedy reasons.

you either give dp the first place vote like a ****ing man and the winning nod, or i'll keep voicing my displeasure at this bull**** competition.

you even spammed my thread and that faucking spam is the reason i went back and checked the votes.

vig

Comment

originally posted by vig: you either give dp the first place vote like a ****ing man and the winning nod, or i'll keep voicing my displeasure at this bull**** competition.
            Did you just give me an ultimatum?

Keep voicing.

KWV

Comment

Working...
            X