Click here for Done Deal Pro home page
Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > General > Sites, Services, Software, & Supplies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #41
ComicBent

Default Re: TitanCreed's Coverage Service!

I agree.

Although I have not used him, I work with writers here on DDP, and some of them have used him, and I have seen the feedback that he gives. He is excellent, and I recommend him without hesitation.

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." ComicBent.
ComicBent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 06:27 PM   #42
redturtle
User

Another thumbs up for TitanCreed.

He knows his stuff. What makes his analysis and feedback strong is that you don't get a sense for what his own personal biases, tastes, etc are, which makes it easier to take his feedback at face value (and whether you agree/disagree with the feedback, it's based on the feedback alone and not what you think of the reader).

The other bonus is that he's really good with summarizing your story. He claims it helps to show you that he's read the script thoroughly, but to me the biggest benefit is this:

Having a skilled reader like TitanCreed summarize and re-tell the story back to you helps you get a sense for whether what you intended as a writer is what the reader has picked up on. If the movie you see in your head isn't translating onto the page so that the reader is seeing the same movie, then that will be reflected in the written summary.
redturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 01:31 PM   #43
ComicBent

TitanCreed ... Just checking for the benefit of others. Are you still in business? I have not seen any posts here recently.

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." ComicBent.
Old 07-05-2018, 01:43 PM   #44
TitanCreed
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicBent View Post
TitanCreed ... Just checking for the benefit of others. Are you still in business? I have not seen any posts here recently.
ComicBent,

Thanks for asking. I am still providing notes.

Due to a company taking me on as a freelancer, I am horribly behind on the Queued Notes, so I've been avoiding posting here until I can wrap up the next four orders on that list.

My normal business-day orders are as they have been.

I am a critic first and a writer second.

I have a background in development and currently provide low-cost coverage.

More info here: www.FourStarNotes.com
TitanCreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 01:03 PM   #45
ComicBent

Great!

Old 02-12-2019, 09:26 PM   #46
TitanCreed
User

Hello, DDP!

Last year, I decided to not bump this thread until I was caught up on queued notes. As of this week, that has finally happened.

To my queued clients, I cannot thank you all enough. Your patience has allowed me to extend my notes to an average of over 3,000 words. The queue has also allowed me to extend my services to writers who typically cannot afford script notes. Once again, it has been your understanding, only putting one script into the queue at a time, that has allowed me to do this.

Thank you as well to those who pay for the shorter turnaround times. It means a great deal that you believe my services are worth $100 or more.

For those asking, I am still providing notes. I have temporarily suspended line-by-line notes due to how long they take to compose.

For those curious, my current rates are as follows:
Queued Notes: $30
Five-Business-Day Turnaround: $100
Three-Business-Day Turnaround: $150
One-Business-Day Turnaround: $200

In addition, please note that I will be travelling from March 19th to March 31st, first to Japan and then to a wedding in New England.

If you wish to order the five-business-day notes, you will need to order by March 11th. Otherwise, your notes will be delayed considerably. Similarly, three-business-day notes will need to be ordered by March 13th and one-business-day notes will need to be ordered by March 15th.

(Thank you in advance to any orders placed between now and then. I will tell myself that your payment is with the explicit encouragement to eat more unagi.)

Old 03-06-2019, 06:00 PM   #47
TitanCreed
User

EDIT: I don't want to triple-post, so I'm just letting everyone know that I am back from vacation. Everything is proceeding as normal.

Also, for those curious, I will be working on Easter Day. That will count as a business-day for turnaround purposes.

Last edited by TitanCreed : 04-03-2019 at 07:58 PM.
Old 06-27-2019, 02:19 PM   #48
TitanCreed
User

Hello, everyone!

I have decided to host my first ever discount special to (hopefully) pay for a reunion in August.

From now until July 7th, all Five Business Day orders (the $100 option) will receive a free upgrade to the Three Business Day turnaround (normally a $150 option).

Thank you all for your support over the years. It means the world to me.

Old 06-27-2019, 03:23 PM   #49
lostfootage

Hi There, J. It's been awhile! -- Is a 35 page TV pilot the same price as a feature? I'm interested in doing this, I'll send you an email. But I thought I'd give you the opportunity to answer here too in case others have the question.
lostfootage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 05:39 PM   #50
TitanCreed
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostfootage View Post
Hi There, J. It's been awhile! -- Is a 35 page TV pilot the same price as a feature? I'm interested in doing this, I'll send you an email. But I thought I'd give you the opportunity to answer here too in case others have the question.
Lostfootage,

That’s a great question. I’ll address both one-hour and half-hour pilots in case there are other television writers interested.

ONE-HOUR PILOTS: Unlike a lot of readers, I do not offer flat discounts for one-hour pilots. I do, however, offer a free review of a bible and second episode.

This is partly my way of stressing the importance of having a bible (and many pilots I receive not actually showcasing the series). It’s also because, as my clients are likely aware, I often write just as much for a pilot as I do for a feature.

HALF-HOUR PILOTS: For a project that is 40 pages or less, I do offer a free upgrade. I also will still read a bible and a second episode for free.

These are the normal prices for pilots below 41 pages:

QUEUED: Not Available
5-BUSINESS-DAY: $30
3-BUSINESS-DAY: $100
1-BUSINESS-DAY: $150

For the purposes of this promotion, the prices for half-hour pilots are as follows:

QUEUED: Not Available
5-BUSINESS-DAY: Not Available
3-BUSINESS-DAY: $30
1-BUSINESS-DAY: $100