Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Objectification of women

I've already, you know, judged you, but thanks for the offer of reading some crank's unsolicited pages. Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzo View Post
      I've already, you know, judged you, but thanks for the offer of reading some crank's unsolicited pages. Pass.
      Ahh… so you're afraid I may kick your ass on the page. Got it. Any time, let me know.

You don't like what I say here. Cool. Say so. You wanna get personal and attack my writing. Let's go head to head [in private, away from your fans]. I'm confident you do not kick my ass on the page.
      DOPE CITY

Comment

Ha, no. I still won't read your spec, pal. But keep pushing, keep hustling. Maybe someday your resume will catch up with your posts.

Comment

Ha, no. I still won't read your spec, pal. But keep pushing, keep hustling. Maybe someday your resume will catch up with your posts.
          Lol… as if I'm asking for your help [NOT]. I'm not interested in your resume, I'm interested to learn if you kick my ass on the page. Calling your bluff. You fold. Got it.

--Back to Topic--
          DOPE CITY

Comment

Today is not that day. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Today is not that day. Maybe tomorrow.
              Deal. Any time. Let me know.
              DOPE CITY

Comment

Originally posted by surftatboy View Post
                Lol… as if I'm asking for your help [NOT]. I'm not interested in your resume, I'm interested to learn if you kick my ass on the page. Calling your bluff. You fold. Got it.

--Back to Topic--
                Seriously? You're doing the "let's exchange pages" thing again?

Why in the hell would he care about what your opinion is of his writing? Are you the final arbiter of quality in these here parts? Is your judgment supposed to be the final word on the worth of people at DDP?

Do you realize at all how self-important you sound (as so many people have pointed out -- not just random "trolls" as you'd like to pretend)? Or are you that completely lacking in self-awareness?

Seriously, it's too bad your "hot" fiancee (thanks for sharing, btw) is a doctor instead of a therapist, because you're in dire need of a reality check.

To be honest -- I'm actually glad you continue to post. Your healthy dose of self-delusion is providing morbid fascination to everyone on here, much like watching a slow, extended train crash. If only you could see what we're seeing.
                "I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.-- Peter De Vries

Comment

Originally posted by UpandComing View Post
                  Why in the hell would he care about what your opinion is of his writing?
                  Neither of us care what the other thinks of our writing. Obviously.

Is your judgment supposed to be the final word on the worth of people at DDP?
                  I'd keep my opinion of his work to myself. Pretty simple.

Thanks for the internet psych eval. Typical 101 internet nonsense. May want to have your own head checked over your extremist views on women and film. The entire world doesn't agree with you. As they should not.
                  DOPE CITY

Comment

May want to have your own head checked over your extremist views on women and film. The entire world doesn't agree with you. As they should not.
                    Lol; given everything you've said about women and film, that's truly rich.

Comment

Originally posted by kintnerboy View Post
                      Basically, we are getting so carried away with the diversity argument that people are saying there should be no more stories about white males at all.

You probably think I'm making that up, but

http://www.indiewire.com/article/how...on-tv-20160215

I'm not.
                      Interesting article. What's the takeaway?
                      DOPE CITY

Comment

Lol; given everything you've said about women and film, that's truly rich.
                        Ahh… you mean like: Suggesting someone here make their lead a female. And suggesting a female writer draw her show around feminist empowerment [which I've yet to see done well: Sopranos. Mad Men. Boardwalk. House of Cards etc. Which the article (above) points to.]

No, what's rich is the fact that you seem to think you've zeroed in on a culprit who, in fact, doesn't exist. Paper tigers much?
                        DOPE CITY

Comment

Ahh... you mean like: Suggesting someone here make their lead a female. And suggesting a female writer draw her show around feminist empowerment.
                          I've said none of these things. Either you're just putting words in my mouth again, or you're really beginning to lose it.

Comment

I've said none of these things. Either you're just putting words in my mouth again, or you're really beginning to lose it.
                            I said those things. Again, paper tigers.
                            DOPE CITY

Comment

I said those things. Again, paper tigers.
                              Sorry, saying "women only write chick-lit" pretty much nullifies anything else you spout out.

Comment

Sorry, saying "women only write chick-lit" pretty much nullifies anything else you spout out.
                                I see. So, misunderstandings mean plugging your ears for eternity. You'd make a great politician, but a terrible psychotherapist. You've chased your paper tiger down the rabbit hole.
                                DOPE CITY

Comment

Working...
                                X