Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Contest: Turning someone's world upside down

C'mon guys, tell me you are working on something for the contest! I do.

Comment

Originally posted by scriptus View Post
      Well, I can't tell you what it's about but it starts:

EXT. SCREAMING VOID -- NIGHTISH

Oh crap! I guess I can't use that one now.

(But seriously. I haven't settled on any firm ideas yet. I've been floating some stuff around in my head.)

I mean I still have over fifteen days before I go into my traditional last minute panic mode. I plan to enter. I can never resist a chance to make an ass of myself.
      "I just couldn't live in a world without me."

Comment

Uh, not yet? It's a looooong way away. Desperately writing a script at the very last moment always gives me a thrill unlike no other.

...Or I might write something today, depends when my muse strikes me. (NSFW comic)

Comment

Huh? We still have OVER TWO WEEKS, man. What's your major malfunction?

But seriously, I've got a couple ideas. It's just a matter of sitting down, seeing which one might work, deciding on which one (or both) to use, and waiting until it's too late to write either one of them. I've got this down to a science.
          STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Band of prascro... proscro...procscrot... arghhhh, to hell with it!
            I have the bone structure, throwing now some flesh on it. Me too, I'm the last minute guy, but I'm trying to fight it - too much stress.
            Can't wait to read you guys!

Comment

Band of prascro... proscro...procscrot... arghhhh, to hell with it!
              It's not procrastination if you're writing something else instead, right? I'll find a window in my hectic schedule soon enough.

Ditto!

Comment

Originally posted by dpaterso View Post
                It's not procrastination if you're writing something else instead, right? I'll find a window in my hectic schedule soon enough.

Ditto!
                Hey dude, you're making procrastination sound like a dirty word. I own it. I'm loud and proud!

I procrastinate!!!

If anyone doesn't like that -- then bite me!

(We all have to have a cause we're passionate about.)

StoryWriter
                President, Proud Procrastinators of The World
                (No slogan, or website yet. We'll get around to it.)
                "I just couldn't live in a world without me."

Comment

I have the bone structure, throwing now some flesh on it. Me too, I'm the last minute guy, but I'm trying to fight it - too much stress.
                  Stress is what makes it fun!

You won't be saying that after you read mine.
                  STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I'm a wannabe, take whatever I write with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

We're now at the point where we can say 2 weeks to go! And counting down.

Comment

Originally posted by dpaterso View Post
                      We're now at the point where we can say 2 weeks to go! And counting down.
                      You trying to wake me up, or something?

Comment

Unfortunate domestic events kept me from entering the last contest so maybe this one will work out. I told my wife, seeing as how her mom was coming to visit, that it would be a good time for me to leave them alone so I could work on my entry. She thought that was a good idea, as discussions of the latest shoe styles would not be of great interest to me. But then she added, "You know, mom's book club doesn't talk just about books. They talk about movies, too. I'm sure she could give you some insight and pointed comments." From her pointy head, I thought. So who knows how this one will turn out. Like they say, a camel is a horse designed by a committee.

Comment

I thought the first rule is, you don't talk about book club.

And the second rule is, you don't talk about book club.

Who knows indeed, all you need is an idea and some typing time.

Comment

Ten days left ... except for those poor, unfortunate souls in New Zealand, where there's only nine days left.

For some reason I haven't been able to get KIT Scenarist to write my script for me. I thought that was one of its features. Now I'm beginning to think I might have to do this for myself. So I'd better get busy ... any day now.

Comment

Originally posted by Centos View Post
                              Ten days left ... except for those poor, unfortunate souls in New Zealand, where there's only nine days left.
                              ...but we come from New Zealand so that makes up for at least one normal people day
                              I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Well, I got one done(ish) last night. I'll have a little time to go over it. Maybe I'll try to make this one coherent for a change of pace. (But don't bet on it.)

Comment

Working...
                                X