Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade

Duuuuuudes! (and Dudettes) This film was some of the most fun I have had in a theatre in a long time.

I have been waiting for this one to come out ever since I first saw the trailer a while back.

It has pretty much everything I like in a great film:
    Action--check
    Emotion--check
    Great editing--check
    Interesting camera moves--check
    Not much "filler"--check
    Good story to keep you interested--check

Little spoilers below

The fist half is pretty much straight forward story. But when STEM, the AI in the neck of Grey the main character, starts talking it's crazy fun/action from there on to the end.

I thought it was going to be more gory than it was, and there was a little. However, they were very clever in not showing everything so the ol' imagination can come up with it's own ideas of what's happening.

The main actor, who I honestly thought from the trailer was Tom Hardy because he looks like him, does a very good job. From crying unabashedly to kicking some serious a$$ he is someone to keep an eye on in any upcoming roles.

The writer/director is from the Saw and Insidious franchises and it was refreshing to see him step out of typical horror into some great action. The fight scenes were choreographed so perfectly.

Ok, enough gushing... get out there and go see it for yourselves!! Have fun!

Re: Upgrade

Seriously? No one here has seen this one yet?

It really is a blast to watch, if you get a chance go see it.

Comment

Re: Upgrade

No, but having just watched the trailer I'm gunna!
      I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X