Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best New Management Companies

This has probably been asked before, but I'm looking for recommendations as of current. From your knowledge, what are the best new(er) management companies out there right now? Another thread mentioned there are some new companies really kicking butt right now and now I'm curious what companies these are. Also, other than Circle of Confusion, are there any agencies or management companies that are good for sci-fi writers?

Re: Best New Management Companies

Relatively new and definitely kicking a$$: Film Engine and Manage-Ment.

Comment

How long is Film Engine's response time if anyone knows?

Comment

You'll get nowhere with Dan over at Management

Comment

Originally posted by streaker12345 View Post
          You'll get nowhere with Dan over at Management
          IMDb argues to the contrary: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0357074/?...Q__;fc=1;ft=21

Of course, if you've a reason to believe otherwise, kindly send a PM before I fire off queries (let's not sully anyone's name on the boards, okay?).
          Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Comment

Film Engine's an uphill battle at the moment (they're hot), but the right logline and script can get you in anywhere and to the promised land. And it's never, ever easy, so I say go for it, amigo.

Comment

I have no personal experience with the following, but that clearly never stops anyone from weighing in on DDP. But I just heard a good interview with the principals of Heroes and Villains on a really good new podcast called "In Development" today--

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...st/id448014813

Episode 3 is the Heroes and Villains guys, but all the podcasts so far have been really good. FWIW, I'm not repped by H and V, and not associated with the guys behind the podcast. Just a good resource I wanted to share.

Comment

Working...
              X