No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Management 360

l
    Last edited by eNTerWriter; 07-30-2017, 09:06 AM.

Re: Management 360

Not personally. But if I were looking to add a manager, they'd be on my list to contact.

Comment

They're legit and they're big.

Being repped there will be akin to being repped at a big agency. Don't expect a ton of personal attention, but expect a lot of institutional muscle if they decide to put it to work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by eNTerWriter
        Yeah. I guess I'm represented by them now! They liked my comedy TV pilots.
        I've been working with a manager there and she seems to give me lots of attention. Always responds to emails quick, and she reads my scripts in like 2 or 3 days and always gets on phone calls with me.
        That's awesome! How did you make the connection? Query?

Comment

Anyone have the email structure for Management 360?

Comment

How are them apples?

Note from management: Please hold off on publicly posting emails. Thanks.
            Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 12-05-2017, 11:58 AM. Reason: Policy

Comment

Biks,

I'm sure all appreciate the post, but we have a long standing guideline/policy for people not to publicly post people's emails. We've seen/had too many issues arise in the past thus had to ask folks to please share them privately as they see fit.
              Will
              Done Deal Pro
              www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldinho View Post
                They're legit and they're big.

Being repped there will be akin to being repped at a big agency. Don't expect a ton of personal attention, but expect a lot of institutional muscle if they decide to put it to work for you.
                I'm repped at 360 now and I can confirm this. I came from a boutique management firm before and it's a totally different style. Less personal attention, but when you need them they are there and they have a lot to offer in terms of attachments, connections, and institutional support.
                Write, rite, wright... until you get it RIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by asteven50 View Post
                  I'm repped at 360 now and I can confirm this. I came from a boutique management firm before and it's a totally different style. Less personal attention, but when you need them they are there and they have a lot to offer in terms of attachments, connections, and institutional support.
                  This. Same. They're an amazing group of people with the ability to do great things for their clients.

I can't speak for others or how all of their reps their work, but so far it's worked really well for me to have a bad*ss rep and big company behind me who lightly guides me when I need it, but ultimately trusts me do my thing as the writer/creator and then goes to battle to bring it to fruition, as opposed to a constant hand holder who dictates and manipulates my vision. Best management experience I've had thus far, by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahlowen View Post
                    This. Same. They're an amazing group of people with the ability to do great things for their clients.

I can't speak for others or how all of their reps their work, but so far it's worked really well for me to have a bad*ss rep and big company behind me who lightly guides me when I need it, but ultimately trusts me do my thing as the writer/creator and then goes to battle to bring it to fruition, as opposed to a constant hand holder who dictates and manipulates my vision. Best management experience I've had thus far, by a mile.
                    100%. Honestly though, looking back on it I don't think I would have been ready to be repp'ed by a place like 360 earlier in my career. Like you said, there are times that my manager will basically say "Sounds like you're headed in the right direction - I trust you to figure this out." As opposed to my last manager who would want to dive in and get his hands dirty. It was a big adjustment for me, but also felt really nice and validating that my manager trusts me to figure things out and doesn't feel the need to hand-hold through the creative process. He gives his notes, then backs off and lets me do my job. Then, when its time for a script to go out, that's when he takes over and does his.
                    Write, rite, wright... until you get it RIGHT.

Comment

Ahoy! Long time stalker, former poster - lost my old login.

Is there any chance I could get the email format for 360? I have IMDBPro, but can't seem to lock in the structure. Thanks!

Comment

I'm also interested if it's still an option...

Comment

first initial last name @management360 dot com

Comment

Working...
                          X