Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Let American Idol Begin!

It should be interesting to say the least. I was surprised Kris was picked first. Then I thought maybe Danny would go in but...Kris has the young tweenies won over you can tell and well that's pretty much the voting base there. But I'm rooting for Kris...us Arkansans gotta stick together

It's okay Corona when Kris wins I'll fly you out to Arkansas and we'll go visit him haha. It showed him at UCA and I was thinking why couldn't he have went to Arkansas Tech! I'm there like 9 months out of each year haha.
    Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Originally Posted by Pasquali56
      Kris may very well win the whole thing. I would think that most of Danny's fans will go for Kris rather than Adam.
      Good point.
      ______
      _______

i have my doubts that any of us here on the board has called in to vote. so if you haven't voted then stop your damn crying. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Pasquali56 View Post
        Kris may very well win the whole thing. I would think that most of Danny's fans will go for Kris rather than Adam.
        I think you're right. By the way, does Vegas put odds on AI? I'm guessing the smart money is on Kris right now.

Which is amazing to me, this guy came out of nowhere. I remember when he got put through to the top 12, I was thinking: who is this guy? he'll be the first to go. Man was I wrong.

Jordin Sparks kinda snuck through in the same fashion, I never thought she was going to win until she made it to the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Charli View Post
          Danny is a one-song guy. Every single song sounds exactly alike, he can't even sing a ballad without singing the crud out of it. He doesn't know the word mellow or even temperance. It's all hard, gargled, loud. No way I would buy his record cuz all the songs would sound exactly the same.

Kris won me over when he sang, "She works hard for the money."
          Adam's songs sound the same to me. Every song is high-pitched caterwauling.
          Teach me a fact and I'll learn.
          Tell me the truth and I'll believe.
          Tell me a story and it will live in my heart forever.

- Native American proverb -

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
            Word.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky1288 View Post
              It's okay Corona when Kris wins I'll fly you out to Arkansas and we'll go visit him haha.
              Thank you, Ms. ducky.

I'll fly the plane so I can make an emergency landing on his head.

Kris impressed me twice the entire competition. That's it. The boy is just okay. That's it.

So he changed up two songs and "made them his own," big deal. The judges have made many people think that if you can't make a song your own, then you ain't unique enough or a good enough singer to be a star. That's a bunch of BS. How many artists do you hear on the raido that you really dig that you heard make songs their own before you dug 'em? Probably none. It's the song that makes it and if the singer can hold a note and you dig their tone, there it is.

And when Kris opens his mouth wide and his jaw dislocates I feel pain and I don't like pain. I can issue pain but receiving it hurts, especially from a baseball bat.

Kris, no way deserves to be in the finals.

With all that said, congratulations boy and good luck. I give anybody who has the guts to get up there and go for theirs props.

Take that, Ms. ducky.

I'm still a hater and I want Adam to stomp him but the little girlie votes, oh man . . .

Good morning, everybody.

Corona
              I love you, Reyna . . .

Brown-Balled by the Hollywood Clika

Latino Heart Project's MEXICAN HEART...ATTACK!
              I ain't no punk b1tch...

Comment

Originally posted by Jcorona View Post
                Thank you, Ms. ducky.

I'll fly the plane so I can make an emergency landing on his head.

Kris impressed me twice the entire competition. That's it. The boy is just okay. That's it.

So he changed up two songs and "made them his own," big deal. The judges have made many people think that if you can't make a song your own, then you ain't unique enough or a good enough singer to be a star. That's a bunch of BS. How many artists do you hear on the raido that you really dig that you heard make songs their own before you dug 'em? Probably none. It's the song that makes it and if the singer can hold a note and you dig their tone, there it is.

And when Kris opens his mouth wide and his jaw dislocates I feel pain and I don't like pain. I can issue pain but receiving it hurts, especially from a baseball bat.

Kris, no way deserves to be in the finals.

With all that said, congratulations boy and good luck. I give anybody who has the guts to get up there and go for theirs props.

Take that, Ms. ducky.

I'm still a hater and I want Adam to stomp him but the little girlie votes, oh man . . .

Good morning, everybody.

Corona
                *slides her index finger across her thumb* you see this Mr. Corona. This is the world's smallest violin playing my heart pours for you hehe

Eh well I'm just gonna watch the finale. I've invested too much time to not watch it. I wanted Allison to win really.

The hype about Kris around college actually got old. I always heard "I went to church with Kris" "His wife was my vocal coach" My fiance actually talked to Kris's dad at Guitar Center this past christmas when I went to buy another guitar. And I'm like "Oh yeah! I drove through Conway once" haha. So I'm kind of burnt out.
                Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
                  His propensity for launching into his high register is something that hopefully a good manager and/or producer will address. I think he has the most raw talent but he definitely needs guidance.

Comment

I hate American Idol.

Corona
                    I love you, Reyna . . .

I ain't no punk b1tch...

Comment

I hate American Idol.

Corona
                      yet you can't pull your eyes from the screen when it's on.

Comment

Does anybody know what time Idol starts tonight, I'm just curious.

Corona
                        I love you, Reyna . . .

I ain't no punk b1tch...

Comment

It was yesterday, man. They showed it all live, picked the winner on the same show, then through a magical process destroyed all known copies of the telecast. There's nothing left. Not even Youtube. It's all over, only those who saw it will carry the memories of the blessed event to their graves, and then, barring the invention of some memory-sucking device in a Michel Gondry film, all traces of the show will be forever erased.

Sorry dude.

I'm sure someone around here can fill you in on what happened, I'm kinda wiped.

ETA: one thing I can tell you, is Blind Guy broke in to the studio, lobbed a few grenades onto the stage, and in the ensuing panic managed to get the most votes and win. So it's a good thing you missed it.

Comment

Corona your I <3 Kris Allen shirt should be arriving in the mail today. So be sure to wear it when you watch it.
                            Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Originally posted by winter dreams View Post
                              It was yesterday, man. They showed it all live, picked the winner on the same show, then through a magical process destroyed all known copies of the telecast. There's nothing left. Not even Youtube. It's all over, only those who saw it will carry the memories of the blessed event to their graves, and then, barring the invention of some memory-sucking device in a Michel Gondry film, all traces of the show will be forever erased.

Sorry dude.

I'm sure someone around here can fill you in on what happened, I'm kinda wiped.

ETA: one thing I can tell you, is Blind Guy broke in to the studio, lobbed a few grenades onto the stage, and in the ensuing panic managed to get the most votes and win. So it's a good thing you missed it.

That's cold, winter.

What if that really happened?

I MIGHT watch tonight. MAYBE.

Corona
                              I love you, Reyna . . .

I ain't no punk b1tch...

Comment

I'll watch it but only because I'm pot committed at this point.
                                "Tone is now engaged in a furious Google search for Leighton Meester's keester." -- A friend of mine

Comment

Working...
                                X