No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Converting From Moviemagic To Pdf

Hi guys:

My software is acting up once againg and I can't convert my MovieMAgic script to PDF.

I tried using PRINTSCRIPT version 3.8 and the result when printing to PDF from that the page numbers wind up missing.

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who uses MOVIE MAGIC who can convert my Moviemaginc to PDF.

Any help appreciated.
    Sincerely,
    Rich
    [email protected]
    sigpicWriting is re-writing

Re: Need Help Converting From Moviemagic To Pdf

Pickerman,

I do not have Screenwriter installed on my current desktop, but I have the disk, so I can install it if necessary. Send me the Screenwriter script AND the PDF.

Here is the thing: If you currently have a working installation of Screenwriter, and if you are using Windows (oh, God, I hope so), you can download the free Bullzip PDF printer and use it to print your PDF from within Screenwriter. You ought to try that, if you are using Windows.

Bullzip is at: http://cdn.bullzip.com/products/pdf/download.php

If that fails, send the script and whatever PDF you have, and I will see what I can do.

Also, if you have a working installation of Screenwriter, try exporting to text, and send the text file to me. So in summary, send:

Screenwriter script
    PDF (even if it has no page numbers)
    Text version.

[email protected]

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." - ComicBent.

Comment

And please let us know how things go.

I really do not mind helping, but the Bullzip PDF print driver may solve your problem.

Screenwriter 6 (if that is what you are using) is a really old application. I was a beta tester for it years ago. I have never seen any indication that Screenwriter will be upgraded. I think (but do not know) that the company has chosen to concentrate on other software programs.

"The fact that you have seen professionals write poorly is no reason for you to imitate them." - ComicBent.

Comment

So I guess you got your problem worked out, huh?

Comment

Working...
        X