Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Business Questions and Advice
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2019, 01:56 PM   #71
GucciGhostXXX

Default Re: Maybe I'm Just Not Talented Enough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango View Post
*For just six easy payments of $49.99, you'll gain access into the mind of Tony Diggs, one of the world's premier screenwriting coaches, for six full months! You won't be able to send him your script, but he will answer any questions on any screenwriting related topic you may have within 48 hours!**
Ha! Right?

Th chick I follow is worse tho. Zero practical industry experience save for graphic design for some shows... That is a million miles away from writing, directing, acting. Nor is it anywhere in the stratosphere of being a decision maker (obviously). Yet, she charges $3500 for her "courses." DUDE WHAT??? "You can't be afraid to make an investment in your DREAMS!!!" ICK!

Her clientele is mostly wanna be actors, most of which who seem as though they've never taken an acting class in their life and have no business acting. Her testimonials are littered with "After taking ____'s course I got an audition! So excited! Believe in your dreams and they'll come true!" BARF! As a "leading success coach" these are your fanciest testimonials and you live in some sh!tty apartment? Utterly fascinating that anyone would give this "success coach" a dime.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:50 PM   #72
Bono

I remember now I went for an interview for a job of this lady guru who just sold her screenwriting book because she couldnít write herself and she asked me my sign. And at that moment I knew I wanted out so pretty sure I said : no idea I donít believe in that crap. I didnít get the job. But I felt good.
Bono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 03:23 PM   #73
GucciGhostXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bono View Post
I remember now I went for an interview for a job of this lady guru who just sold her screenwriting book because she couldnít write herself and she asked me my sign. And at that moment I knew I wanted out so pretty sure I said : no idea I donít believe in that crap. I didnít get the job. But I felt good.
Ha! Nice move.

Yeah, I can picture these gurus holding crystals over your head and chanting affirmations. "Bruh, fukk are you doing? Get that crystal outta my face. This is what I paid $3500 for?"
Old 09-25-2019, 12:01 PM   #74
Vango
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
Ha! Right?

Th chick I follow is worse tho. Zero practical industry experience save for graphic design for some shows... That is a million miles away from writing, directing, acting. Nor is it anywhere in the stratosphere of being a decision maker (obviously). Yet, she charges $3500 for her "courses." DUDE WHAT??? "You can't be afraid to make an investment in your DREAMS!!!" ICK!

Her clientele is mostly wanna be actors, most of which who seem as though they've never taken an acting class in their life and have no business acting. Her testimonials are littered with "After taking ____'s course I got an audition! So excited! Believe in your dreams and they'll come true!" BARF! As a "leading success coach" these are your fanciest testimonials and you live in some sh!tty apartment? Utterly fascinating that anyone would give this "success coach" a dime.
Vango is offline   Reply With Quote