No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PAGE Notifications

Today's comment:

FAMILY FILM:Beautifully written, lyrical story. Original with winning characters & stunning visuals; compelling for both children & adults.

Comment

Oooohhh! Huxx?!

Briking, you've turned out to be the tweet king!
      HL

Comment

Just trying to help out.

Comment

I'd love to think that they're describing my family script. Some of my dialogue and descriptions have very subtle lyrical qualities. Winning characters and stunning visuals? Check. Compelling for children and adults? Check. All in my humble opinion, that is.

Of course, there are 24 other scripts in this category that this could just as easily apply to, I suppose. We'll know more in a few weeks!

Comment

Today's comment:

HISTORICAL: Impressive epic; classic hero's journey translates to every culture. Filled w/adventure & timeless romance. Opening is riveting!

Comment

Oh my! Wildswan?!
              HL

Comment

Omigosh, I can only hope! That's sure what I tried for...

Anybody else here in Historical?
                Last edited by wildswan; 08-23-2010, 10:56 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

-
                  Last edited by TheCleaner; 03-02-2011, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Awesome, Clean! Good luck!

Just noticed LauriD is in this category with WHIPLASH, too -- and also in Action with another script. Double whammy. Congats, Lauri! Didn't count 'em, but looks like several people still have two scripts in the running, which is pretty impressive at this stage.

Obsessing on my rewrite now, biting my nails, hoping to make the next cut...

Comment

This sounds more like one I entered that didn't make the cut...

For the one that did make the semis, I think I've got adventure and romance but not so much riveting and epic. Engaging and sweeping maybe?
                      "People who work in Hollywood are the ones who didn't quit." -- Lawrence Kasdan

Please visit my website and blog: www.lauridonahue.com.

Comment

I hope this one is mine:

SCI-FI: Very creative, clear story. Good pacing. Distinct characters. Intriguing plot. Simple, yet engaging. Has heart.

Comment

Oooooh, I hope so too briking ! That's awesome
                          HL

Comment

I'm still trying to decide if all the anonymous contest feedback this year is fun or torture....

It's like fortune cookies and horoscopes -- it's too easy to see yourself there and get false hopes.

Because in the end, what matters but the results?
                            "People who work in Hollywood are the ones who didn't quit." -- Lawrence Kasdan

Please visit my website and blog: www.lauridonahue.com.

Comment

Today's comment:

TH/HOR:Impressed w/script as piece of writing&potential film. Taut, convincing, fast-paced, this intn'l thriller is professional as it gets!

Comment

Today's:

SHORT: Fun effectively dramatic piece w/grounded sympathetic characters we like&root for that felt human. Simple story w/unexpected turns.

Comment

Working...
                                X