• Show
Clear All

• What's the best tracking board?

Tracking-board

TrackingB

Done Deal

Which one is the best?

Re: What's the best tracking board?

Just for the record we don't track projects being shopped around. We only list deals that are reported as being made. If you are looking for sites that track projects being shopped around then you should take us out of the equation and add someone in like It's on the Grid instead or possibly some other source people know of.

Those first two you listed do seem to be two of the more/most popular ones for many.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

If you mean in reference to seeing what projects sell, open assignments, etc, I think it's mostly a matter of preference. I prefer Tracking Board. They seem to follow more projects than Tracking-B. Admittedly, I don't know much about Done Deal for the tracking side of things; I just love the forums.
      @ZOlkewicz - Don't follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• The Main Site
        • The Forums
        • The Bulletin
        • The File Exchange
        I know what the Main Site is. The Forums I presume is for discussing sales etc?

What are the other two?

Comment

trackingb.

they are one of the few places actually breaking info before Deadline/Nikki Finke.

tracking-board is more of an aggregator -- they seem to redo what you see on Nikki Finke, trackingb, variety, etc.

I'd rather support the originators of the content.

And done deal is cheap and great.

Comment

Trackingb.

Tracking-board suspended my account and refused to refund my money because I asked them a question on twitter. I would never recommend anyone subscribe to them.

Comment

I've sampled them all - can't go wrong with any of the ones you have listed.

Comment

Working...
              X