No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PC computer (Windows 10/Having Problems w/Final Draft 9

Hey guys,

I'm no computer savant. I got a new PC computer (Spectre x360) this is my first time using windows 10. When I installed my Final Draft 9 on the cpu everything was fine. But when I opened a script in Final draft the sizing of the font is tiny.

I've gone and expanded the document to size 300 and it's still barely readable. Final draft is the only program I'm having a problem with on this computer. Can someone help me out? I need to finish a script (on a deadline) and it's hard as hell to read and type.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I would be grateful for any help.

Re: New PC computer (Windows 10/Having Problems w/Final Draft 9

You've changed your windows font size also?

e.g. http://windows.wonderhowto.com/how-t...ws-10-0166687/

This and many other links found by searching on font too small on Windows 10

Comment

Thanks for answering. Is there a way to adjust the size of the Final draft document, in windows 10? I'm not computer savvy at all. Also is this a windows 10 problem? Has anyone else had this issue?

Comment

This is a a problem because Final Draft is not written for win 10 specifically, so the default size is not set to a natural size.

You can fix this by adjusting the horizontal line in the bottom right to more than 100%. If you don't see this page width adjuster, try maximizing the window or switch view. It might be on the regular toolbar in the classic view as a dropdown menu.

Comment

Working...
        X