No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moon

Originally posted by Telly View Post
    I ran out to see this when it premiered. Loved it. I echo the Rockwell sentiment, very underrated actor. However I sort of like him that way. He chooses intriguing roles which usually equates to smaller, thought provoking films.
    Thirded. Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by 12916studios View Post
      My second favorite film of the year. The soundtrack was absolutely fantastic. The directing was brilliant. I can't wait to see what Duncan Jones comes up with next.
      He's directing SOURCE CODE with Jake Gyllenhaal and Michele Monaghan.

Great script.

Should be another incredible movie.

This guy is on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by nuvuefilms View Post
        He's directing SOURCE CODE with Jake Gyllenhaal and Michele Monaghan.
        Yeah, I know. I remember reading about it...and then I forgot... I hadn't seen MOON at that point, though. And then I read about it again a week ago, and was all "Oh shizzle! This is going to be epic!" So, yeah, I'm pretty pumped about that.

INT. PINEAPPLE - DAY

Comment

Really enjoyed MOON. Didn't know anything about it going in (the fiancee was opposed to this at the RedBox), but we both really liked it.

Interesting to see the HAL-esque computer fighting for the good side.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
            Interesting to see the HAL-esque computer fighting for the good side.
            Interesting point, was it doing good or merely following its slightly flawed programming that left a too great a margin of error in protecting the "mission" vs protecting Rockwell's character? I watched Moon a couple of days ago and couldn't decide.

Note: Personally I thought he was great in confessions of a dangerous mind.
            Love those last lines "I came up with a new game-show idea recently. It's called The Old Game. You got three old guys with loaded guns onstage. They look back at their lives, see who they were, what they accomplished, how close they came to realizing their dreams. The winner is the one who doesn't blow his brains out. He gets a refrigerator. "
            ________
            KellyHotTeen
            Last edited by Southern_land; 05-13-2011, 06:32 AM.
            I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X