Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low level manager list?

Broughcut has the best list out here, what a beauty! I applaud you.

I was wondering if there's a list of middle to lower rung of management co's that would be more amenable to newbies?

I've heard nothing but crickets except for 2 read responses by querying the big ones.

UPDATE:
    As Im typing this, just got a read request from Zero grav off their query email. They want me to sign a standard release form. Any tips guys? Thanks.
    Last edited by ManbunShiva; 11-04-2015, 01:09 PM.

Re: low level manager list?

Originally posted by ManbunShiva View Post
    Broughcut has the best list out here, what a beauty! I applaud you.

I was wondering if there's a list of middle to lower rung of management co's that would be more amenable to newbies?

I've heard nothing but crickets except for 2 read responses by querying the big ones.

UPDATE:
    As Im typing this, just got a read request from Zero grav off their query email. They want me to sign a standard release form. Any tips guys? Thanks.
    It's most likely boiler plate just make sure you aren't giving any rights away.
    Write, rite, wright... until you get it RIGHT.

Comment

Re: low level manager list?

OK thanks, I see. Is there a good time by when to submit? I'd like to take a day or two to fine tune the script a bit before I hit send back to them.

Any feedback on what's been like for people who got a read request from Zero?

Comment

Working...
      X