No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black List 2013

Originally posted by 8bit Llama View Post
    I'm so excited Boy and His Tiger and Pure O are on there. Those two scripts are vying for my favorite script of the year. Stoked to check more of them out over the break.
    Great to see DDP people such as yourself, ATB, Sweeney Todd and The White Album on there.

Congrats to you one and all!
    @MacBullitt

Comment

Originally posted by Twofingeredtypist View Post
      Great to see DDP people such as yourself, ATB, Sweeney Todd, and The White Album on there.

Thanks. Glad to be included on a list with so many great writers.

Comment

Congrats ATB. Well deserved.

Comment

I've struggled in this craft for a very long time (far much longer than I care to admit). And every year since 2005, this annual list inspired me to continue writing because I always saw new names who broke in with a great script. Many of them didn't have any connection, didn't live in LA, didn't write "X meets Y" scripts.

If you made this year's Black List, congratulations. If you haven't, I hope that this new group of honorees inspires you to write a script that will be welcomed by Hollywood.

Comment

Is there a Black List for pilots?

Comment

Great to see DDP people such as yourself, ATB, Sweeney Todd and The White Album on there.

Thanks! Much appreciated!
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Courier12

Comment

Originally posted by ATB View Post
                Thanks. Glad to be included on a list with so many great writers.
                twitter.com/mbotti

Comment

Thanks man. Congrats to everyone on it, there's some awesome scripts that got noticed this year.
                  @ZOlkewicz - Don't follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Brice View Post
                    Yeah and I've read a lot of the others that made it. A MONSTER CALLS and DOGFIGHT are two of my favorites from this year, just didn't think they'd gotten enough exposure (but glad they did!).
                    It would be great to read how A Monster Calls formatted the three stories together. I have a four story script and I am getting conflicting advice as to how I arranged the script and the way I told the story and how I will rewrite the script. Frustrating.

This is one of the times it sucks not having a manager or agent. There is no way to get my hands on current scripts out there.
                    Never let the competition know what you're thinking... and never tell the unseen masses your story idea.

-- Rule 85, Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (updated by cmmora)

Comment

Congrats to all the DDP members who made it onto the Black List this year! And congrats to those of you who will be making it next year!

Comment

Sorry forgot to ADD... Congrats to all and to all of your hard work paying off.
                        Never let the competition know what you're thinking... and never tell the unseen masses your story idea.

-- Rule 85, Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (updated by cmmora)

Comment

Originally posted by Hamboogul View Post
                          I've struggled in this craft for a very long time (far much longer than I care to admit). And every year since 2005, this annual list inspired me to continue writing because I always saw new names who broke in with a great script. Many of them didn't have any connection, didn't live in LA, didn't write "X meets Y" scripts.

If you made this year's Black List, congratulations. If you haven't, I hope that this new group of honorees inspires you to write a script that will be welcomed by Hollywood.
                          +1

Congrats, BL2013 DDPers!

Comment

Congratz to all those who made the list. And for those who didn't, write harder you chumps!
                            I'm never wrong. Reality is just stubborn.

Comment

Pretty awesome to see the names of members here on the list. Congrats to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by madworld View Post
                                Pretty awesome to see the names of members here on the list. Congrats to you all.
                                +1

Very cool. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X