• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes and Villains Entertainment

Anyone know anything about (or had experiences with):

- Markus Goerg
    - Mikhail Nayfeld

New mgt/prod company, I do believe.

(needs to be in the Agents forum -- sorry about that)
    Last edited by acquaformosa; 11-16-2007, 07:20 PM. Reason: (needs to be in the Agents forum -- sorry about that)

Re: Heroes and Villains Entertainment

Great name!

Comment

I've spoken with Mikhail before. Was the DoD for TV @ Mandate. Good person, but don't know beyond a few phonecalls.

Comment

Anybody happen to have anything else on this firm? They have a script of mine, and one person said they really loved it, and would pass it on to their partner.

There's not much on the net regarding them, so I was just wondering. Thanks!
        What's a girl to do, when the chocolate ice cream and batteries run out?

Comment

Anyone have any contact info for these folks? PM me. Thanks!

Comment

If someone could share the contact info with me as well, I'd be grateful.
            http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

I want some info, too.

Comment

Can someone please PM me the info as well? Thank you!
                www.thesparksfly.com

Comment

Looks like locked vault info for now. Ah well.

Comment

Must be easier breaking into Fort Knox!
                    http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Did anything ever come from this? I can't find email addresses for these cats. They just took a spec wide. If you have an email addy for Mikhail Nayfeld or Markus Georg, shoot it my way? Thanks!

Comment

I believe it's [email protected]

You could also query [email protected]

Comment

His name is Nic Alexander Macek, and he's reachable at: [email protected].

Months ago he requested a script of mine (in hard copy), as well as a release form, and I never heard a peep back from him. Not heroes in my eyes...

Comment

One thing that's nice about their web site is the fact they publish bios about their clients (they may have more) and if you look at the client list it's diverse... That's nice... (here come the buts though)

I still don't know what their focus is... they want screenplays, completed content, comic books and "internet content" from all genres... The five pillars of entertainment as they quote... BUT - Have they made a name for themselves yet?

The big question to ask is "can these guys rep me, get my project sold, and get me the subsequent next 10 projects/assignments...and not filled with douche bags?"

They're located on "THE LOT" in West Hollywood across the hall from Fuse Entertainment... So, they have people, office space on a lot, and clients...

From what I heard, they are hungry... but seem scattered in their focus.

Is that true?

Comment

]One thing that's nice about their web site is the fact they publish bios about their clients (they may have more) and if you look at the client list it's diverse... That's nice... (here come the buts though)

I still don't know what their focus is... they want screenplays, completed content, comic books and "internet content" from all genres... The five pillars of entertainment as they quote... BUT - Have they made a name for themselves yet?

The big question to ask is "can these guys rep me, get my project sold, and get me the subsequent next 10 projects/assignments...and not filled with douche bags?"

Sorry but there's not a company in town that fits that criteria.

Comment

Working...
                              X