No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Huge congrats to Harbinger !!!

Originally posted by finalact4 View Post
    Yeah, it's me. That script was retitled as "Retribution" and placed in Creative Screenwriting- Semifinalist and Scriptapalooza Quarters. Thanks for the kind words.

Funny thing-- I still have our old email exchanges-- ha!
    Ciao,
    FA4
    Blackmail him when he makes it.

Comment

I love this premise, Alex! Bloody brilliant. Good luck and fingers crossed that the best happens.
      sigpic

Website
      Tweets
      Book

Comment

Maybe I missed it...wuz up with Shotgun Cinderella?

Comment

Congratulations on finding a way to bump an over a year old thread congratulating yourself. Congratulations.
          It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Comment

Good luck, mate. Sounds awesome.
            Break a leg (not literally, but you get the gist).
            @TerranceMulloy

Comment

Best of luck to harbinger and to anybody who sells a script, I say.
              Forthcoming: The Annual, "I JUST GOT DUMPED" Valentine's Short Screenplay Writing Competition. Keep an eye on Writing Exercises.

Comment

Love the idea, congrats

Comment

Congrats man. That concept sounds awesome, keep us posted as it develops.
                  "Write every day. Don't quit. The rest is all bullshit." - Brian Koppelman

Comment

Awesome news.

Still tinkering with my own bullet epic, so hopefully this opens the doors for more stories about bullets.

Of course it could close them quite nicely too, I suppose.

Hmm.

Collateral meets Smokin Aces, though? I'll need two days vacation to recover from that. Can't wait to see this

Comment

Oh, man, hope you get a sale. Let us know how it turns out. Happy for you.

Out of curiosity, how did he carve an entire account code on a bullet? That would take some doing I think.

Surely he didn't do it in the last few seconds of his life either, right?

Comment

I've always loved your writing, Harb! Congrats!
                        Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

Congrats! And as a current PAGE finalist, really happy to see that it has the potential to lead to something. As far as script competitions go, seems like one of the better ones.

Crossing my fingers for a sale (for you).

Comment

Wonderful news! Congrats!

Comment

Alex -- it has been a long time coming, but your shot is at hand. Success could not come to a more deserving guy. And if I'm not mistaken, you are IN L.A. as we speak, ready to pop open some bubbly on the Sunset Strip.
                              A lot of good karma is lined up behind you, so hopefully there will be some "final" good news any day!
                              YOUR FORMER PERSONAL MANAGER AND BODYGUARD, OMAR SUAREZ.
                              P.S. No hard feelings about you firing me, by the way -- and the drinking and womanizing are finally under control. I hope you're still not upset that I pistol-whipped you that night. I really did think that was your hand on my leg. I apologize again...

Comment

Originally posted by ChadStrohl View Post
                                Awesome news.

Still tinkering with my own bullet epic, so hopefully this opens the doors for more stories about bullets.
                                I'm not sure if you're serious on the bullet character, but either way it made me spit out my gulp of shiraz. A laughter full of joy.

I love writers.
                                Being a screenwriter is not enough for a full creative life. ~ William Goldman

homeslice

Comment

Working...
                                X