Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDP Get Together

I have set the Done Deal Pro Get Together for Saturday, July 9th. You're welcome to bring a significant other or any screenwriting friends. This will be for snacks & drinks. I'll treat for the first round of appetizers/platters of food to kick all off, though you can order an entree on your own off their regular menu. It'll be a cash bar with great Happy Hour prices until 7pm, so come early!

Here are the details, but please check back up for any updates and changes especially the day of:

When: July 9th from 5 to 8pm

Where:
    The Arsenal
    12012 W Pico Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90064
    http://arsenalbar.com/

We'll be on the back patio.

Notes: The Arsenal is about a five minute or so walk from the Bundy stop on the Expo Line, in case anyone wants to try that out. Parking might be a little tough but there should be some spots on Pico Blvd. within a couple of blocks; plus they should be offering valet parking when the early evening hits.

Please send an RSVP e-mail by June 30th, at the latest, letting me know you are coming, so I can create a list and provide the bar with a headcount. Also, please note if you are bringing a guest. (This will be for just me to see. And my email address is along the bottom of every page of the site and forums.)

I do have a couple of things to give away so there will be a small raffle as well.
    Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 07-08-2016, 03:15 PM. Reason: Update
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Re: DDP Get Together

As a reminder, please remember to RSVP as soon as you can so we can get a good head account. If there are not enough people available we can always postpone until later in the year when the timing works out better for everyone. I know summer time can be busy with vacations & travel.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Where do we send the RSVP e-mail?

Comment

Originally posted by CthulhuRises View Post
        Where do we send the RSVP e-mail?
        To my webmaster@ address. It's linked to at the bottom of every page of the forum and on the main site. Click on CONTACT US.

Thanks.
        Will
        Done Deal Pro
        www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Please be sure to let me know if you are planning on attending the get together. I've received a few RSVPs already but would really like to get an idea as soon as possible of how many might be attending.

We will have a few items to raffle off, but mainly come to meet your fellow writers and enjoy some food & drinks.
          Will
          Done Deal Pro
          www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Don't forget to RSVP if you can make the get together. We'd love to see you there.
            Will
            Done Deal Pro
            www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Thanks to all that RSVP'd. I'm going to turn the order in for some food so I can treat for the first round of bites as noted. If anyone wants to still RSVP this morning, I can adjust the order a little to try to accommodate.

And we will raffle off a few copies of FD 9 along with one or two other things possibly.
              Will
              Done Deal Pro
              www.donedealpro.com

Comment

My bags are packed. Hope to meet some of you guys there. Is Martell coming?
                We're making a movie here, not a film! - Kit Ramsey

Comment

Originally posted by billmarq View Post
                  My bags are packed. Hope to meet some of you guys there. Is Martell coming?
                  Look forward to seeing you again Bill along with others who have RSVP'd. Again, we'll be there from roughly 5 to 8pm out on the back patio. We should have our own corner/area to hang out in.

There should be parking along Pico for all. I think their valet might start closer to 8pm. (Not positive.)

And no word from Martell. He might be busy doing other stuff, but would love to see him again, of course.
                  Will
                  Done Deal Pro
                  www.donedealpro.com

Comment

According to Google, the Arsenal opens at 6:00 pm. Are we getting in early?
                    We're making a movie here, not a film! - Kit Ramsey

Comment

On Yelp it says they open at 5 today.

Comment

Yelp says 5:00.

Comment

Google is incorrect. I called. They open at 5.

Comment

We will be there at 5pm. That's when our reservation is for. Also, their Happy Hour runs from 5 to 7pm, as well. If you want to play it a little safer then think about more like 5:15pm, so I can be sure they are getting into swing with all. But we should be good to go regardless.

Look forward to seeing and meeting folks tonight.

W
                            Last edited by Done Deal Pro; 07-09-2016, 03:30 PM.
                            Will
                            Done Deal Pro
                            www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Thank you so much, Will. So great to meet everybody!

Hey surftatboy, where the hell were you?

Comment

Working...
                              X