Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experiences with Will Deasey?

Hi. Has anyone here had an experiences with Will Deasey at Zero Gravity? Or with Zero Gravity Management in general? Thanks

Re: Any experiences with Will Deasey?

Originally posted by SpaceOrphan View Post
    Hi. Has anyone here had an experiences with Will Deasey at Zero Gravity? Or with Zero Gravity Management in general? Thanks
    You can do a search on ZG in the archives here.

Did this guy answer a query? They'll probably try to get a shopping agreement if they like it. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Satriales View Post
      You can do a search on ZG in the archives here.

Did this guy answer a query? They’ll probably try to get a shopping agreement if they like it. The end.
      Yes, I've looked at some older posts regarding ZG, thanks. I have some opportunities with three potential managers and I'm looking to compare. The other two, I have some friends who have worked with before who filled me in on their experiences, Will is a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceOrphan View Post
        Yes, I've looked at some older posts regarding ZG, thanks. I have some opportunities with three potential managers and I'm looking to compare. The other two, I have some friends who have worked with before who filled me in on their experiences, Will is a mystery.
        Relatively young and isn't on the management side by the look of it.

Comment

According to his LinkedIn, he's been a creative exec since May of this year.

Comment

Did you end up meeting with him? I've got a general scheduled and have no idea what to expect. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X