No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TREMORS vs. Nothing, really...

TREMORS

Hard day at work? Is the head buzzing, long week, have you opened a cool tin of beer yet, broken out the snacks? Nothing, absolutely nothing beats TREMORS as film pick-me-up.

Except maybe....

over to you-
    Forthcoming: The Annual, "I JUST GOT DUMPED" Valentine's Short Screenplay Writing Competition. Keep an eye on Writing Exercises.

Re: TREMORS vs. Nothing, really...

Unmatchable tone and atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqits View Post
      Unmatchable tone and atmosphere.

Agreed, a lot of fun.
      Forthcoming: The Annual, "I JUST GOT DUMPED" Valentine's Short Screenplay Writing Competition. Keep an eye on Writing Exercises.

Comment

And - these two guys just want to get the hell out of town so they can get to a big city where ther's all kind of work and women... and those danged graboids get in their way!

- Bill
        Free Script Tips:
        http://www.scriptsecrets.net

Comment

One of the last great monster movies.

I loved Cloverfield too but Tremors tops it in my book. It's just a notch below Jaws IMO.

Comment

It's certainly an easy watch,

very funny Bill, yeah, they just wanted to get out of town, and even free beer wasn't going to keep them there!

DINER, is another easy to watch, pick-you-up, film, outside of the plot/motivations, it's just about youth and hanging out, talking about an endless array of topics, one flowing into another, quirky, random nonsense.

Any other ideas, guys... on films with this sort of vibe, not genre, or plot, just... an easy watch, upbeat, accomplished.

?

Comment

Working...
            X