Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry

this first episode was funny. and nails perfectly the LA vibe of aspiring creative types (equal parts blind optimism and sad desperation)

Re: Barry

I've been loving Barry. The whole fam is into it.
    Just my 2 cents, your mileage may vary.

-Steve Trautmann
    3rd & Fairfax: The WGAW Podcast

Comment

I love Barry! The show has real pathos. I also enjoyed the TV show version of Get Shorty that played on EPIX last August. "Mobsters in the movie business" is always fun.

Comment

the Glengarry Glen Ross monologue *killed*

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBanks View Post
          the Glengarry Glen Ross monologue *killed*
          Yessss!!!!

I can't wait to see what happens when Barry finds out about Sally's agent, or almost agent.

-Steve Trautmann

Comment

Barry was such a great show and one of my new favorites. Can't wait to see what they do with season 2.

Comment

Huge fan of the show (and of Bill Hader in general). For every dozen useless shows that get churned out through Peak TV, you get an original, real gem like this one. Can't wait for the next season.

While I think it pulls off dark comedy expertly, didn't think it would get soo dark towards the end, lol.
              "I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.-- Peter De Vries

Comment

Originally posted by UpandComing View Post
                Huge fan of the show (and of Bill Hader in general). For every dozen useless shows that get churned out through Peak TV, you get an original, real gem like this one. Can't wait for the next season.

While I think it pulls off dark comedy expertly, didn't think it would get soo dark towards the end, lol.
                Haha! Yeah, it gets insanely dark. Really loved NoHo Hank. Man, that character was so hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by CColoredClown View Post
                  Haha! Yeah, it gets insanely dark. Really loved NoHo Hank. Man, that character was so hilarious.
                  Yeah, he's a riot. The whole cast is just great.
                  "I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.-- Peter De Vries

Comment

Can't believe I forgot to post this...

3rd & Fairfax interview with Alec Beg and Bill Hader. I apologize for geeking out about Herman's Head.

*****SPOILERS IN THE INTERVIEW*****

Enjoy.
                    Last edited by KitchonaSteve; 08-09-2018, 05:01 PM. Reason: ***Spoiler Alert***

-Steve Trautmann

Comment

Re: Can't believe I forgot to post this...

Originally posted by KitchonaSteve View Post
                      3rd & Fairfax interview with Alec Beg and Bill Hader. I apologize for geeking out about Herman's Head.

*****SPOILERS IN THE INTERVIEW*****

Enjoy.
                      Awesome, Steve! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Personally I can't imagine Barry getting past another season. I feel like they set up an impossible box and now the only thing left is for him to atone for the past.

I cannot say I like the character after how the season ended. Hard to give a **** about his improv class.

Comment

"Ronnie..."

Comment

Show is amazing.

Comment

I really love it however first season was so great and this season is great but doesn't feel connected like the first season did. Acting class is almost an after thought this season it feels like to me. Just off from last seasons greatness.

Comment

Working...
                              X