Where to find Free Script Writing Software?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Free Script Writing Software?

Does anyone know where I can get good free scriptwiriting programs?

Thank You.

Dogsoldier347

Unknown</title>
    <pagetext>(This post is missing and can not be restored)</pagetext>
    </post>
    <post>
    <thread>N</thread>
    <threadtitle>Where to find Free Script Writing Software?</threadtitle>
    <threadviews>130</threadviews>
    <threadsticky>0</t

(This post is missing and can not be restored)</pagetext>
    </post>
    <post>
    <thread>N</thread>
    <threadtitle>Where to find Free Script Writing Software?</threadtitle>
    <threadviews>130</threadviews>
    <threadsticky>0</threadsticky>
    <poll></poll>
    <username>Deus Ex Machine</username>
    <dateline>1045862520</dateline>
    <title></title>
    <pagetext>Check out my software links at www.thewriterslist.org

I would suggest a free template for your current word processing software or making a template of your own on it.

Comment

Edited because for some damn reason I agree with Machine which pisses me off to no end...

Comment

You reap what you sow.

Telling people where they can get stolen property may not be the same as stealing it but it certainly isn't anything to be proud of.

There are so many free word-processing programs and so many free templates and stand alone programs that it boggles my mind why some people feel the need to steal intellectual property and use it illegally.

It's not like you are dying of hunger and the only bread around costs more money than you have. There is an entire bakery of free bread online, there is no moral, ethical or legal justification to steal a loaf, or help others to steal.

And the people on this board actually complain about the ethics of HW. Mr. Pot meet Mr. kettle.

Comment

If you're serious enough about screenwriting, you can find $150-$200 to spend on a program like Final Draft of Moviemagic legally. If you use other programs, you're likely to run into some errors if you ever try and send copies of your script electronically. It's best to stick to the tried and true.

Comment

Oh, for fvck sakes. I was pointing out information that was given to me. I haven't used it and I really couldn't give a flying fvck what you think.

I paid my money for my program and I just posted this as information someone had handed me. Don't go falling off your pedestal, might twist your ankle. 'Cause I know it ain't high enough to cause any real damage.

Comment

:lol

Comment

lol @ dwickstrom, for that magnificent edit

Comment

Comment

I also had to give some thought to what Victim said. I could just imagine how pissed someone would get at me if they spent four months writing a script only to find out the program was corrupted, lost their script, crashed their hard drive and sent virus' to all their friends...

May as well have changed my username now if I left that info up there...

Comment

Who needs to spend money on screenwriting programs when you have Word. Right Vynson?

Comment

Working...
                      X