Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Magic question

I have been using Movie Magic on another computer lately and i was really impressed by it, but one feature thats really lacking i think is being able to toggle from upper case to lower case as in Final Draft. Can you actually do this in MM did i just miss that?

what?

Comment

My thoughts exactly. :\

Comment

the boy takes the gun
        All Lower case

the BOY takes the GUN
        Some Uppercase

On final draft there is a thing that lets u toggle from the one to the other. Ie. On another package if you want to change to uppercase you would have to retype the words. On final draft you just highlight it and click toggle!

I use it all the time to emphasise the important words in my action descriptions.

Comment

-

The answer is yes... you can toggle case.

1. Select the text you want to convert
          2. Right-click on the selection
          3. Choose 'Convert Case' and make your selection

Comment

Re: -

Not to change the subject, but I recently upgraded from Windows Me to Windows XP. The Help function on my version of Movie Magic doesn't work under XP (and XP warned me in advance that it wouldn't).

Since then, I've gone back to Windows Me (because XP is ****; $100 down the drain), so I never bothered to look into possible fixes. Maybe the Movie Magic people are aware of the problem and have a solution. My personal solution was to dump XP.

Comment

I have XP Professional and Screenwriter Help works fine. I recently downloaded the beta update from their site. I can't remember when the last time was that I used Help before that , but I don't recall any problems.

Comment

Working...
              X