Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodyguard

I enjoyed this six part BBC thriller that’s now streaming on Netflix with all of its twists and turns. The acting was great too. I read it was the highest rated show on the BBC in ten years.
    Last edited by Writerla; 11-16-2018, 09:39 PM. Reason: Typo

Re: Bodyguard

i thought it started out pretty strong (the opening sequence on the train is masterful). but about halfway through when the big plot twist happens, things just got more and more preposterous for me. by the end, it felt like "too many notes."

also, for a purported top security agent trusted with protecting the second-highest politician in the UK, Budd sure did a lot of dumb things to compromise her actual security

Comment

I didn't buy a lot of it but still enjoyed the ride. The opening sequence was very intense.

Comment

I hated the whole thing and didn't even finish it... and I watched 15 years of ER, so I stick with shows long after they aren't good.

I could not get over his accent number 1 and the whole thing felt like a really really bad 24.

He was bad at his job. The whole thing wasn't well done. Everyone loved this and I do not get it.

Pick any episode of 24 with Jack Bauer and tell me it's not better.

Comment

Overall I found it well done and entertaining, but I felt let down by the far-fetched ending. I was willing to suspend my disbelief about all the plot holes until then.
          TimeStorm & Blurred Vision Book info & blog: https://stormingtime.com//

Comment

Working...
          X