Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Business Questions and Advice
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2019, 09:00 PM   #11
EdFury

Default Re: A Note about Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
"Too late for you." Wow man. Don't say sh!t like that to people.

Glad everyone pulled through...

No C-word for me, but had my intestines explode. 2 surgeries. One of them emergency. 1 year recovery. Now I know what a level 10 pain is, it's when you drop to your knees, black out and they shoot you with dilaudid (that sh!t is FUN!... don't leave me in a room alone with that crap. Stuff will disappear.)

One of my best friends did chemo 6 months ago. Then my brother caught that bullsh!t and is going through it right now. #FUKKCANCER!

Oh, and funny (to me) story. My nurse (male) while in the hospital knew I was a writer. He pitched me an idea while I was high as fukk on dilaudid and oxy. It was a story of... YUP!... a nurse who murders his patients in their sleep. Fukkin swear to god, that was his BIG idea. Ha! Dude "NEW NURSE PLEASE!"
Damn... I love that story and am stealing at some point in my career. Just to let you know.... Glad you're ok, too.
EdFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:19 PM   #12
Bono

Gucci trying to raise his bet vs my cancer hand... dude I got 2 cancers in the family and add exploding intestines and a nurse that tried to kill me... CALL

Medical stuff is the best source of humor.

My worst fear was my last words would be taken the wrong way and I'm wheeling done the hall after they give me a cup of happy juice to calm me down and I make a joke to the doctors and nurses (all in same color scrubs) "How embarrassing, you're all wearing the same thing."

Instead of laughing, they go "Yup the medicine is working." And I was so mad because I said that to be funny not because I was high as a kite. But after that I was so high I couldn't correct them... So I went from being scared of dying in surgery to scared that I'll die and my last moment on Earth was a joke that failed. How about a courtesy laugh dicks!

Gucci -- that is a great nurse story. There are some creepy mother******s. Always.
Bono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:29 PM   #13
GucciGhostXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFury View Post
Damn... I love that story and am stealing at some point in my career. Just to let you know.... Glad you're ok, too.
Ha! Please do... in hindsight it was the most hilarious thing he could'a pitched me.

Thanks for the well wishes!
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:42 PM   #14
GucciGhostXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bono View Post
Gucci trying to raise his bet vs my cancer hand... dude I got 2 cancers in the family and add exploding intestines and a nurse that tried to kill me... CALL
Ha! Nah... just saying I get what it's like to face your morality. And that cancer sh!t seems to be going around hardcore.

Quote:
My worst fear was my last words would be taken the wrong way and I'm wheeling done the hall after they give me a cup of happy juice to calm me down and I make a joke to the doctors and nurses (all in same color scrubs) "How embarrassing, you're all wearing the same thing."
Ha! They would'a laughed then said "Whatever... you'll be dead tomorrow smart-azz." Medical people have a sick sense of humor. My lady is one of them

Quote:
Instead of laughing, they go "Yup the medicine is working." And I was so mad because I said that to be funny not because I was high as a kite. But after that I was so high I couldn't correct them... So I went from being scared of dying in surgery to scared that I'll die and my last moment on Earth was a joke that failed. How about a courtesy laugh dicks!
Ha! That would be a sh!tty way to bounce... "Yeah, we have some notes on your joke." I can rewrite it! Nope! DEAD! LOL

Quote:
Gucci -- that is a great nurse story. There are some creepy mother******s. Always.
Def. Dude was super creepy. Pitch me your 'nurse kills patients' story with a smile not dead eyes, bruh! At least that way I know you have a sense of humor.
Old 08-28-2019, 09:43 PM   #15
Bono

Maybe we all died. I don't know why I'm still fat in heaven.
Bono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:45 PM   #16
GucciGhostXXX

Quote:
Maybe we all died. I don't know why I'm still fat in heaven.
Ohhhhhhh SH!T! We just got fukkin Matrixed. You're right!
Old 08-28-2019, 09:54 PM   #17
GucciGhostXXX

Whoa... trippy. Is this the thread I said that I had a potential option offer today? I DM'd him asking if he was serious. He got back to me that he might be. Wonder where this is gonna go. Hmmmmmm....

He's a legit dude. Producer on some big shows. Huh... maybe Twitter works after all???

BTW - I think it's trippy because it's based only on a Tweet I did. Would be trippy if a Tweet sold.

Last edited by GucciGhostXXX : 08-28-2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old 08-28-2019, 10:29 PM   #18
EdFury

Quote:
Whoa... trippy. Is this the thread I said that I had a potential option offer today? I DM'd him asking if he was serious. He got back to me that he might be. Wonder where this is gonna go. Hmmmmmm....

He's a legit dude. Producer on some big shows. Huh... maybe Twitter works after all???
Twitter does work if you do it right. I hope this works for you.
EdFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 10:50 PM   #19
GucciGhostXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFury View Post
Twitter does work if you do it right. I hope this works for you.
Thanks, Ed!

I think I failed to mention one aspect. He's like "I'll option this blind." Gave price and time frame. Which was standard. Not a $1 option. Which is why I thought he was completely joking. We shall see...

-BACK TO TOPIC-

Last edited by GucciGhostXXX : 08-28-2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old 08-29-2019, 02:25 AM   #20
Friday

Quote:

BTW - I think it's trippy because it's based only on a Tweet I did. Would be trippy if a Tweet sold.

I think Bono had the right idea when he pointed out that you never know if some comment on the board can lead to a project. I brought up Reddit with that Rome Sweet Rome and Two Sentence Horror stories. I am still waiting for the first major motion picture to come out of Done Deal Forum comment though. Bruh, the movie.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote