Black List Writer Receives Alfred P. Sloane Grant to Write Stephen Hawking Biopic

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black List Writer Receives Alfred P. Sloane Grant to Write Stephen Hawking Biopic

Congrats, Young Il Kim!

I read A Brief History of Time many moons ago and, apart from the excellent Errol Morris doc, would love to see a film chronicling the great scientist's life.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-alfred-434739

Re: Black List Writer Receives Alfred P. Sloane Grant to Write Stephen Hawking Biopic

Congrats Young!

I assume all the great buzz on RODHAM helped land this deal?

Comment

Re: Black List Writer Receives Alfred P. Sloane Grant to Write Stephen Hawking Biopic

Congrats Ham!

Comment

Saw this in my e-mail this morning, had to jump on here to say HUGE CONGRATS!
        Vancouver Screenwriters Meetup Group

Comment

Congratulations! Physicists make awesome subjects because they're both brilliant and completely unconventional. I'll be very excited to see the film. Good luck!

My website:www.marjorykaptanoglu.com

Comment

Holy moley! Fantastic. I'm so thrilled for you, Ham!
            Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

I wanted this assignment! I've been bamboozled by Hamboogul!!
              I'm never wrong. Reality is just stubborn.

Comment

Congratulations Ham.
                TRIAL FORUMS

Comment

Thanks. This is a story I've wanted to tell for some time. And I'm very appreciative of Sundance and Sloan for providing the impetus for me researching and developing a take for this.

Comment

Pfff. Nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamboogul View Post
                      Thanks. This is a story I've wanted to tell for some time. And I'm very appreciative of Sundance and Sloan for providing the impetus for me researching and developing a take for this.
                      Ah, so you've been sprung from Leavenworth? lol

Congrats!
                      "Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." -[/SIZE] James R. Cook

Comment

Working...
                      X