Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Belkin/Zero Gravity info?

Anyone have Jeff Belkin's email addy at Zero Gravity.

PM me

THX in advance

Re: Jeff Belkin/Zero Gravity info?

check your PM

Comment

I would like to get Jeff's email. Please PM me if you have it.

Comment

This search format is how I find all my email addresses

https://i.imgur.com/0ouROBh.jpg

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

can anyone give me the 411 on Jeff Belkin? pm is fine. i already like that he responded with a request in less than an hour. means he's on top of his business.

thank you,
            FA4
            "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

thanks, lostfootage. appreciate the help.
              "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

He requested a couple of my scripts a while ago. He passed on them, but was really encouraging. I found him to be friendly, courteous, and responds to emails super quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Strangerthanfiction View Post
                  He requested a couple of my scripts a while ago. He passed on them, but was really encouraging. I found him to be friendly, courteous, and responds to emails super quick.
                  Yeah, same. Co-sign all this. He read really quickly, and then took the time to tell me why he didn't connect with the two scripts of mine he read. Then wished me luck. Seems like a class act.

Comment

first rep was Zero Gravity, he wasn't' there at the time.

He was on his own and I think he also responded nicely to my query.

But do we want nice or the guy who will kick you and everyone in the teeth to get your stuff sold? I honestly don't know!

Comment

Jeff Belkin is a manager/producer with Zero Gravity. Formerly with Mad Hatter and Double Nickel Entertainment, then with Foremost Films, he joined Zero Gravity in 2012. A graduate of NYU and UCLA film schools, Jeff Belkin is a screenwriter-turned-manager with a focus on feature lit.

(google says this and screenwriter turned manager would account for him being nice to writers....)

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post

But do we want nice or the guy who will kick you and everyone in the teeth to get your stuff sold? I honestly don't know!
                        Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could have both?

Comment

How quickly did he get back to you guys after the read request?

Comment

Originally posted by DDoc View Post
                            Hi DDoc, just checked my records. He took 12 days to read two of my scripts and get back to me with comments ect.

Comment

Originally posted by DDoc View Post
                              I sent a query (based on a contest placement) on 10/6. He responded in an hour and a half to ask for the script. On 10/9 he said it wasn't for him but asked for something else. He (very kindly) passed on that the next day.

Comment

Working...
                              X