Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Kolbrenner

Looking for Adam Kolbrenner's email! For the life of me I cannot find it through my usual methods.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Adam Kolbrenner

Check your PM.

Comment

Much obliged!

Comment

I was looking for that one as well if you don't mind sharing?

Comment

I'm also interested in Adam Kolbrenner's new email.
          "Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December; And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor--"

Comment

Me too, with thanks in advance!

Comment

He formed Lit Entertainment Group (which you probably already know). I watched a podcast interviewing him on Scripts and Scribes, and he said he "likes" snail mail queries. So I sent him one a few days ago. If you can't find his email, send him a letter.

Will
              "Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December; And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor--"

Comment

Are you sure he wasn't joking?

Comment

no, Adam speaks frequently on panels at AFF and elsewhere. at least the last i heard him in October he was still open, but also honest about the odds of random queries coming in over the transom actually connecting with him.

Comment

The snail mail query he answered was much earlier in his career. He's dealing with heavy hitters now as clients.

Comment

Good point. The podcast was a few years ago.

But we are creatures of habit. He also said that he reads hard copies of all scripts. My guess is he still reads snail mail queries (based on his character and behavioral patterns--he's old fashioned).

If someone would simply post his email address for everyone, this point would be altogether moot.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by WillLevin View Post
                        Good point. The podcast was a few years ago.

But we are creatures of habit. He also said that he reads hard copies of all scripts. My guess is he still reads snail mail queries (based on his character and behavioral patterns--he's old fashioned).

If someone would simply post his email address for everyone, this point would be altogether moot.

Will
                        Originally posted by WillLevin View Post
                        He formed Lit Entertainment Group (which you probably already know). I watched a podcast interviewing him on Scripts and Scribes, and he said he "likes" snail mail queries. So I sent him one a few days ago. If you can't find his email, send him a letter.

Will
                        Most submissions, even ones that Adam requests directly will go to an assistant or junior manager there first. I have no idea if they accept snail mail queries any more, but they are really good about reading email queries and responding if interested.

I spoke with Adam a couple weeks ago and we were supposed to have him back on the Scripts & Scribes podcast this week. Due to the WGA/ATA standoff, we've had to push until May. He is scheduled to be back on though and I can ask about the snail mail thing.

If anyone has anything specific (other than his email address) they'd like asked, just let me know.
                        http://www.scriptsandscribes.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kfu3000 View Post
                          Most submissions, even ones that Adam requests directly will go to an assistant or junior manager there first. I have no idea if they accept snail mail queries any more, but they are really good about reading email queries and responding if interested.

I spoke with Adam a couple weeks ago and we were supposed to have him back on the Scripts & Scribes podcast this week. Due to the WGA/ATA standoff, we've had to push until May. He is scheduled to be back on though and I can ask about the snail mail thing.

If anyone has anything specific (other than his email address) they'd like asked, just let me know.
                          No questions right now but just wanted to commend you on your outstanding pods. I listened to a bunch recently and they were super informative and actually gave me a sense of colour and personality that doesn't usually show up in written interviews. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman View Post
                            No questions right now but just wanted to commend you on your outstanding pods. I listened to a bunch recently and they were super informative and actually gave me a sense of colour and personality that doesn't usually show up in written interviews. Keep up the great work.
                            That's right, Ice... man. I am dangerous. Sorry, I had to do it. Thanks for listening to the podcast. If you want to throw a 5 star rating on iTunes for us, I won't turn it down.

But I do appreciate the kind words. More coming up very soon. Thanks again, Iceman!
                            http://www.scriptsandscribes.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kfu3000 View Post
                              That's right, Ice... man. I am dangerous. Sorry, I had to do it. Thanks for listening to the podcast. If you want to throw a 5 star rating on iTunes for us, I won't turn it down.

But I do appreciate the kind words. More coming up very soon. Thanks again, Iceman!
                              When I was trying to get representation I listened to every one of those fvckers! Really helpful and the only resource of its kind. Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                              X